Transportation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transportation

Have you ever rented a transportation service for your wedding guests? All the guests are from the same city and the wedding will be in the suburbs. We have a photo shoot with guests at several locations in the city and then a restaurant in the suburbs. We do not know whether to rent transportation or let everyone come by what they want. Can you advise what would be best?

Oh, the transportation is just the main problem of events with a lot of guests. We did not order transportation and everyone got to the destination as they wanted. As a result, a lot of guests were late for the photo shoot and the restaurant. There was some chaos and it really upset me. Do not repeat my mistakes and take event transport services. So more likely that guests will arrive on time and there will not be such a fuss. Even if for some reason the guests are late, they will all come at the same time and not when anyone wants. At my friends wedding, no guest was late thanks to the transportation company and it was perfect. I don't know how it worked, but really no one was late for the bus and everyone was spot on.

Comment

I never had a wedding. My boyfriend and I are planning to get married this summer and I just have all these arrangements to make. I should probably start planning already so I can have an incredible wedding instead of doing everything at the last minute. I may need some information about transportation.

Comment

Working...
      X