Last Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Halloween

Just going through some old photos and this was me last Halloween, suffice to say most of the children were in tears! Lol I want to get a orange jump suit this year coupled with a real petrol chainsaw for total realism (obviously minus the chain!!)

Looks awesome! Should come to Thorpe Park on Fri 17th and/or Sat 18th to the fright nights. I'll post something separate soon but think a few people are going to come! Haha
    2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

This was me there last year....

Comment

That sounds cool!!! It's nearly 4 hour drive though, each way :-( we went last summer for a ministry of sound 90's night and stayed over in one of the pods, had the park to ourselves (literally 200 people) from 18:00 until 23:00 riding in the dark then the Sunday morning again about 50 people in the whole park for the first hour, it was amazing!!!

Comment

I went to one of their ministry nights too the year before. Awesome riding time!!

Comment

If I went again it just wouldn't be the same queuing up! Stayed on swarm for at least a dozen rides in one go just changing seats lol

Comment

Haha awesome. I've got a merlin pass so sometimes just take a days holiday and go. Have riden swarm and stealth over 100 times each... Yes I'm that sad I count my coasters! Haha 0

Comment

I am lucky enough to have done quite a few American theme parks, but the one that's on my bucket list is Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey, home to this bad boy!

Over twice the height of Stealth, and this year they have used it's framework to build the world's tallest drop ride.

sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

That's look mental, I wanna go!!!

Comment

I can't see the pictures at work but I'm guessing its Kingda Ka and Jumanjaro! Amazing amazing amazing...I wish I wasn't petrified of planes!!

Comment

I went on a lot of rides at the Universal, Busch Gardens and Disney parks whilst in Florida - I love them !
                      sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Thorpe Park eventually do the same vertical drop thing with Stealth.
                        Kingda Ka is literally exactly the same ride as Stealth just on a bigger scale. Everything from the corkscrews near the top to the hump before the brakes. All built by the same Swiss company too.

Comment

I was TERRIFIED of stealth before I went on it. Loved it though. 👍
                          Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                          Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Wouldn't catch me on them last time many moons ago I went on a roller coaster I came off green around the gills.

Comment

I agree Richard, Intamin build both very well in my opinion, although Stealth V1.0 did have it's issues with rollbacks which have now been eliminated and actually making Stealth the fastest launch in Europe (although not 'the' fastest coaster in Europe)

I think Detonator at TP has had it's day and needs a refresh, and I don't mean by putting the Angry Birds nest on top of it!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X