No announcement yet.

Members Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is our xoloitzcuintli, breed is also known as mexican hairless, but as you can see, he's got a full coat. His name's Ozzy since he's loud, on edge and a frigging nutter. Seemed fittingly...

Not a dog, but something with horsepower! Wife and I have a lovely bay Morgan horse, named Pride. Gentle as few, won't ever meet a more calm horse. Findus, stay away!!

And the grand old lady of the house, 16 year old half siamese/english short hair, named Samira, egyptian for Lion of Light. Loves to ride in the car, and is an absolute treasure. Instant win with even non cat people. (I was one).
    Attached Files

Comment

• ere we av spock n uhura a couple of rescue kittens me n mrs are fostering till they are ready to be rehomed
      Attached Files
      e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
      Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

• We have roxi a rottie we rescued and chico our chihuahua (yes he really fell asleep in a pizza box lol)
        Attached Files

Comment

• Nearlly forgot my staffie keegan who sadly isnt with us no more after having to be put to sleep from old age at 19

Comment

• These are my cheeky chappies... Scrum - Bichon & Gadget - Bichon x Maltese x Terrier
            Attached Files
            Last edited by DS3_JO; 10-07-2013, 11:22.

Comment

• My cat looking cute:

.....and not so cute :P

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station….

Comment

• Is the cat being http://bemoredog.o2.co.uk/
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBO-DS3 View Post
                  Nearlly forgot my staffie keegan who sadly isnt with us no more after having to be put to sleep from old age at 19
                  Good dogs Staffies - pity some people try to give them an undeserved bad name!

JB

Comment

• Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                    Lol, I think he was just having an 'off' moment ..... mainly telling me to '**** off'

Although he is dog-like on occasion as he tends to ignore birds and chase foxes instead :confused:
                    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station….

Comment

• Yeah staffies are great dogs who as you say get a unfare name due to the idiot owners out there . My sister has 2 and they are the softest things ever so soft that they play all day long with there pet rabbit who thinks its a dog

Comment

• My 9 month old Vizsla Pup.

Comment

• Astrid my 10 month old Doberman pup..

DS8_1304 by sh0wtime, on Flickr

Comment

• Pheasant spotted.

Comment

• Beautiful Doberman !
                              sigpic

Comment

• Pheasants life minutes are numbered then