New DS3 forum member introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DS3 forum member introduction

Hi everyone, thought I'd make my introduction I'm a DS3 owner and fan from the uk.
    Started my journey with a DS3 115 Airdream dsport in full black 6 years ago. Really loved that car but sadly never owned it due to it being a works fleet car. However as of last week I am now the proud owner of a DS3 2013 Airdream dstyle plus in black with contrasting white roof and mirror caps. Elsie as we've named her has very low mileage and is honestly mint. It's been such a pain really buying a used car that said a used DS3. Had my heart set on a dsport as I'd driven and experienced that particular model and found it to be a great car. Had to pass on a few cars because they were just too far away and overpriced or jusy not suitable. I finally decided if I wanted a DS3 I'd have to think about other models not just the dsport. I actually passed on a 2013 THP dsport in blue, lovely looking car, but due to issues with the timing chain on these cars I passed it up. The tax on these cars is also quite expensive here in the uk.

However I can honestly say there's not much in it between the dstyle plus and the dsport. I'd say apart from a few less horse power and the 6 speed gear box they are essentially the same turber diesel DS3. It drives great has a noticable purr, packed with a few extra's too like the power folding mirrors.
    So I suupose you make your choice and pay your money, really happy overall. I'm collecting her later today so will post some pics when she's home. See you all around the boards guys!

Chris UK

Big welcome!

We have matching colour cars, can't wait to see pictures of yours.

There's alot of people here who can give you any advice you need just incase you need it in the future.

Comment

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing pictures.
      Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
      Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Here's Elsie, ah she looks so fab. Loving the white roof.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Just need some new car mats now, tried halfords but I'd need to order them. Does anyone know how much citroen charge?

Comment

Originally posted by Ohmygoditsme
              Looks great!
              Yeh she's a beauty. Never been this excited since I was a kid.

Comment

Welcome to the Club DS34me. Misses the twin exhaust barrels, but not many notice

I have 110, but no Plus so no folding mirrors for me
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hi and welcome to the club and forum DS34ME . Elsie looks awesome!! I have the 115 eHDi DSport Airdream, but have it remapped to 145 now.

If you're looking for mats, I'd start on eBay. Much cheaper.
                  DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by DS34ME View Post
                    Just need some new car mats now, tried halfords but I'd need to order them. Does anyone know how much citroen charge?

I bought mine on eBay for £12. Proper fitting ones too. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/402466305772

Comment

Hello all,

For some reason I bought a DS3 Ragtop last week, thinking to myself, "Pretty car" and what a fantastic little 2 door coupé with 5 seats it is.

Great MPG, not so hot on performance & top speed, but when squirt costs more than a car these days, I'll swallow that.

And such an anonymous car too. No snarly looks when the roof is down, yet it stands out from the crowd of retro look Fiat 800 (Panda) & Minis (BMW 118) etc.

Got cash back from DVLA for the tax on my last car & drove into London ULEZ free, bonza!

Very pleased so far, but does anyone have any warnings/watch out for info/advice?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by StefanP View Post
                        Hello all,

For some reason I bought a DS3 Ragtop last week, thinking to myself, "Pretty car" and what a fantastic little 2 door coupé with 5 seats it is.

Great MPG, not so hot on performance & top speed, but when squirt costs more than a car these days, I'll swallow that.

And such an anonymous car too. No snarly looks when the roof is down, yet it stands out from the crowd of retro look Fiat 800 (Panda) & Minis (BMW 118) etc.

Got cash back from DVLA for the tax on my last car & drove into London ULEZ free, bonza!

Very pleased so far, but does anyone have any warnings/watch out for info/advice?

Thanks
                        Watch out for the roof snagging, then breaking. Maintenance.
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                        X