Members Pets (other than dogs!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members Pets (other than dogs!)

I love seeing the dog pictures, but sadly can't contribute to that thread cos I don't have a dog So thought it'd be fun to have another thread for all the other pets

Here are my gorgeous chinchillas, Danger (violet/grey) & Mouse (white)

Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
    Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

They're soooo funny xD

Comment

An ex of mine had a Chinchilla, they like to chew don't they ?
      sigpic

Comment

i'll have to try and get a picture up of my Chinchilla, was a rescued pet, deaf and partially sighted, kept them since i was young, cracking little animals. and a pic of the house rabbit too

Comment

Ooh please do, JamesT! I love seeing other peoples chinchillas (and rabbits! I don't have one, but I want one! Not allowed a house rabbit though ) Both of my chinchillas are rescues, too. As are two of my parents' chinchillas. I've kept them since I was about 11, my parents got fed up of replacing hamsters all the time so got us a pet that lived longer! Our first was 11 when we lost her; my folks have a wee man who's 13 Wonderful little things!

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
          An ex of mine had a Chinchilla, they like to chew don't they ?
          Oh yes. Two of my parents' chinchillas escaped one night and chewed everything. Skirting boards, tupperware boxes, plants, remote controls, carpet, door frames... anything they could get their little teeth into!

Comment

The sand baths were hilarious though, they looked amazing afterwards
            sigpic

Comment

Sand baths?
              DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
              Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Yeah cos of their coats you buy this really fine sand and put it in a box, add it to the cage and they leap in and roll over and over in it, the coats look amazing afterwards

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                  Yeah cos of their coats you buy this really fine sand and put it in a box, add it to the cage and they leap in and roll over and over in it, the coats look amazing afterwards

Even after 16 years, chinchillas in a bath still makes me smile! They look so content. Danger in particular looks stunning after he's had a bath

Comment

Ah they are so gorgeous! I just want to give them a big cuddle. I've got a Syrian hamster

Comment

Members Pets (other than dogs!)

Are cats allowed then? I have a British Blue male who's about 18 months old now.

This is Lowly. He crept around on his belly when we first got him and we said he looked like a worm. My sister and I used to read books with a character called Lowly Worm so that's how he got his name.

Last edited by THP; 04-06-2014, 05:08.
                      May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                      October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                      Instagram @adamds3

Comment

He's goooorgeous. I really want a cat. I don't think the chinchillas would appreciate one though...

Comment

Originally posted by Kat View Post
                          He's goooorgeous. I really want a cat. I don't think the chinchillas would appreciate one though...
                          Probably not but the cat would appreciate the chinchillas
                          May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                          October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                          Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	356673

Everyone, meet Chester

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah92 View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]9228[/ATTACH]

Everyone, meet Chester
                              Hi Chester!

I miss my syrian hamster, he was lovely.

Comment

Working...
                              X