I'll Grab My Coat Then...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll Grab My Coat Then...

So today I placed an order for one of these!

Should be ready around April so the Gaydon meet will probably be my last in a DS3!

I've really enjoyed owning a DS3, it's such a nice car for relatively little money, it's just a shame that I've been forced to jump ship a little earlier than I initially planned because of my car's tumbling residual!

I've met so many great people through this community and I plan to continue popping down to some of your meets!

You better mister or we Will find you and stuff you so full of donuts that you will not fit in that merc anymore!
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
      You better mister or we Will find you and stuff you so full of donuts that you will not fit in that merc anymore!
      mmmm doughnuts.

Krispy Kremes at least right?

Comment

Nice car mate, sorry to see you go
        DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
        Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

A45 right?

Nice car, keep in touch
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
            A45 right?

Nice car, keep in touch
            I wish haha!

No I've got for an A180 sport petrol manual with the premium pack.

Hello heated seats!

Comment

Looks awesome dude!

Was Gaydon your first meet? I know we sat on the floor and shared a can of monster and had a good catch up.
              My DS3R3... nearly....
              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                Looks awesome dude!

Was Gaydon your first meet? I know we sat on the floor and shared a can of monster and had a good catch up.
                Yep that was the first, this one definitely won't be the last either, I'll just be in a more German shaped DS3.

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing your Merc !
                  sigpic

Comment

Just out of interest has anybody here used We Buy Any Car before? Thoughts?

The value they're showing is considerably higher than the px value Mercedes are offering me so even if my price does get knocked down a bit it seems like a no-brainer on the surface.

Comment

My dad's just ordered the exact same car for my mum. Should be getting it end of March, I think.

I've heard bad stuff about webuyanycar; they'll offer you a price then just lower it when they inspect it, taking money off for every tiny little mark on the car. It'll probably end up being the same price as a PX but if they're so much higher, it'd be worth getting them to check it out.
                      May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                      October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                      Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Originally posted by THP View Post
                        My dad's just ordered the exact same car for my mum. Should be getting it end of March, I think.

I've heard bad stuff about webuyanycar; they'll offer you a price then just lower it when they inspect it, taking money off for every tiny little mark on the car. It'll probably end up being the same price as a PX but if they're so much higher, it'd be worth getting them to check it out.
                        Ah nice, yeah they're really nice, one of the guys in the office had one as a courtesy car last week and I wanted to steal it.

See what I've heard of WBAC isn't great either, MB are offering me around the 5.2k mark which isn't great. WBAC were offering 6k in January dropping to £5950 once I put in the curb damage to my alloy which to be honest is fine.
                        I've just had another look and since the facelift event the value has actually gone up to 6.2k so even with them knocking down the price a little I'm in a much better place that I would be part exchanging.

I'm thinking I'll walk in without declaring the damage so they only have that to knock down. Just wanted to see what others thought before I have to make my decision in a month.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardL View Post
                          Ah nice, yeah they're really nice, one of the guys in the office had one as a courtesy car last week and I wanted to steal it.

See what I've heard of WBAC isn't great either, MB are offering me around the 5.2k mark which isn't great. WBAC were offering 6k in January dropping to £5950 once I put in the curb damage to my alloy which to be honest is fine.
                          I've just had another look and since the facelift event the value has actually gone up to 6.2k so even with them knocking down the price a little I'm in a much better place that I would be part exchanging.

I'm thinking I'll walk in without declaring the damage so they only have that to knock down. Just wanted to see what others thought before I have to make my decision in a month.
                          That's a decent difference tbh, if Mercedes won't budge on the price then it's definitely worth booking it in for WBAC to look over and make you an offer.
                          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I've been looking at these recently, absolutely love them!! Unfortunately I don't even have my DS3 two years so I'm gonna have to wait another while lol beautiful car!

Comment

I'm actually bored of waiting now haha!

I've been given a factory date of the 20th for the car but then I have to wait for them to deliver it from Germany. I've been told mid/late April.

On the plus side it does mean I'll be in a DS3 for the British Motor Museum meet.

Comment

Working...
                              X