Goodbye DS3!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye DS3!

I have owned my Ds3 DSport hdi for 5 1/2 years! I intended to keep her for 3. Years but have enjoyed owning her this is the longest I have ever owned a car!
    She has been a trusty old girl now showing 62,000miles, we had her from new a factory order and patiently waited 3 months to get her.
    She is now showing her age and needs a second set of new alloys (damn corrosion)
    And she has started to bubble on her sills.
    Still she has retained a good portion of her value and is still getting me £5k towards my new more grown up car an Infiniti Q30 sport
    Cherie old girl I will miss you 😢

Awwwh Sounds like she was much cherished! I'm sure the next owner will have lots of fun and adventures in her

Thank you for being a part of the Club! I hope we helped you in the 5 years you have been a member!

The new car looks fab! (did a quick Google!) Looks really kitted out! What colour are you getting?
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

We have picked the black Malbec with 19" twinspoke alloys on runflats.

Comment

Have you driven a car that has run flats? They drive differently in my opinion but I've only used them on Toyota LCs
        sigpic

Comment

Yes I test drive the car and what a difference in a good way! I realised that it was time to let the Citroen Ds3 go as she rattles my bones now and the Infiniti even on 19" runflats was a far superior ride, quiet & smooth just what I need! I had heard a few stories of runflats giving a bit of a hard ride but I was so impressed by the car I just had to buy it!

Comment

Thats good, maybe the suspension was designed with run flats in mind rather than just adding them (along with 6mm steel plat armour) like our LCs.
            sigpic

Comment

Going to finalise the purchase of the new car tomorrow, feel excited but sad to see my little Ds3 go��Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4313.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	360787

Comment

Here's the new baby, I hope I have as much fun in her as the DSClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0103.jpg
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	360827

Comment

Ooooh that looks pretty sleek
                  ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                  Join the Facebook Group!
                  Join the Discord Server!

Comment

I dio like those

Comment

Have to say the new motor is pretty amazing, Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5307.jpg
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	360850

Comment

Working...
                      X