Not quite a car but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not quite a car but...

Hi therethis is my new company vehicle not a car but it carries them lolClick image for larger version

Name:	20170510_102240.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	368501Click image for larger version

Name:	20170510_102240.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	368501

When I have a fleet of DS3's to take to shows I'll give you a call
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

The van on the front makes me anxious. I'd hate to have that behind me in traffic, I'd be scared of it dropping on me!
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Dont worry ben there all well straped down.we dont want one to fall off lol.
        But think how anxious it is reversing it up for the 1st time,squeaky bum time.
        And yeah im sure we can do fleet for you...

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
          The van on the front makes me anxious. I'd hate to have that behind me in traffic, I'd be scared of it dropping on me!
          Many years ago, that happened to my sister.
          She was driving behind a loaded car transporter and noticed that one of the cars looked insecure. She was unable to attract the driver's attention despite much flashing of lights and sounding of horn (he probably thought it was just another impatient moron wanting to get past).
          In the end, she had no choice but to simply drop back and avoid the consequences when the car came off (and then it did!)
          Shark grey / white Vti 120 DStyle ordered 2 March 2013, built 23 March 2013, collected 20 April 2013

Comment

Hope your sister wasent hurt.but at the end of the day its the drivers responsability to secure loads
            Properly and safely.he obviously didnt

Comment

Working...
            X