Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orville, Roxys replacement.

Roxy the Ds3 is away..or will be tomorrow to be replaced by:

It's a 1.2 110 puretech flair with no options as such so we have a piano black interior

if you've driven a 1.2 puretech ds3 or a petrol cactus you know what its like to drive pretty much. Imagine a softer ds3, with lighter steering and less road and wind noise and you're there. The touchscreen is much better than the ones I've used in C1s and Cacti, In general it works well and you aren't hammering on it.
    Crystal White pearl Mazda 3 Takuya 1.6
    Whisper Purple/White DS3 Dstyle plus 1.6 e-Hdi

That is certainly an interesting colour choice. Enjoy the car! The infotainment system works pretty well from what I recall.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Enjoy the new car the green looks pretty good with the white roof/mirrors! I've seen some green and red, which has been a little odd...
      Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
      Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

I'm not too sure about the colour, nor the dashboard. The infotainment unit looks good though. Hope you enjoy it, but it isn't a car I would personally choose. Maybe if I drove it, I may change my mind. That's not a hint btw
        DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Thanks and yes the colour is marmite though the HDR on the camera they were taken on makes it a bit more sudden than it is in person. I've seen the ones with red mirrors and roof and yep I agree "odd" is the polite term especially because the first capsule of the airbumps and fog surrounds are roof coloured..looks like they came off a different car.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
            I'm not too sure about the colour, nor the dashboard. The infotainment unit looks good though. Hope you enjoy it, but it isn't a car I would personally choose. Maybe if I drove it, I may change my mind. That's not a hint btw
            Must have posted this while I was writing my other reply. It's one of those cars like the Cactus you either like or don't. The interior is pretty nice in person, it still has the toothpick storage glove box but has cup holders and door bins big enough for bottles. My wife loves it, I'm just happy its pleasant enough.

I don't think driving it would change anything, when it's run in I'm pretty sure a car that looks like that but does 0-60 in 9 seconds will be a laugh. However it's very much set up to be best at cruising about at 5/10ths, it just has overtaking power but is not sporty at all.

Comment

Actually really enjoying this, feels well put together (within reason), quiet, relaxing also not had to have any trips back to the dealer at all. Thought I'd put some photos of the actual interior up, the stock shot I used in post 1 does it no favours.

Really like the interior, seats are comfy, materials are acceptable and it's pretty cool.

The infotainment is really good, which I'm surprised by if I'm honest Android auto integration is nearly perfect other than there's no clock if you are navigating.

Also like the door cards..so photo!

I like it, it's old school Citroeny in that it does it's own thing in its own way and is likeable and quite charming as a result.

Comment

I thought that when they were released - it's an incredibly Citroeny car. Glad it's treating you well
                ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                Join the Facebook Group!
                Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Working...
                X