208 GTi BPS :0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 208 GTi BPS :0

Well now long time no see on the forums. My last car (208 GTi Prestige) has been exchanged for a Brand spankin new GTi BPS

Check it out....

Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Now that looks meaty!!! Love it! Got any interior pics and what's it like to drive?
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
      Now that looks meaty!!! Love it! Got any interior pics and what's it like to drive?
      I'll take some pics tomorrow of the interior. the Drive is great, real difference from the 208 GTI Prestige I had before since the lower suspension, wider track, Michellin Pilot Super Sports, LSD, Heavier steering and the massive Bucket seats make this a totally different car to drive
      Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Funky
        Here ya go

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Simon

Comment

Looks great! I love those seats - I've got them in my Performance too. SO comfy!
          Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
          Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

That looks sweet as Toxic . Very nice, but I do like the DS Performance more Kat . Just my personal opinion though
            DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Car looks great! What does BPS stand for?

Not sure on the mats, quite bright!
              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                Car looks great! What does BPS stand for?

Not sure on the mats, quite bright!
                BPS = "by Peugeot Sport". its built as a GTi then shipped to Peugeot Sport for tweaks. the difference in driving it significant. Cant believe the grip around corners

the Red mats are actually growing on me, though have another custom set on order.
                Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic

BPS = "by Peugeot Sport". its built as a GTi then shipped to Peugeot Sport for tweaks. the difference in driving it significant. Cant believe the grip around corners

the Red mats are actually growing on me, though have another custom set on order.
                  Ah yeah of course, it’s basically the Peugeot equivalent of the DS3 Performance looking at the specs. Sounds like a lot of fun, enjoy the car
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Ah yeah of course, it’s basically the Peugeot equivalent of the DS3 Performance looking at the specs. Sounds like a lot of fun, enjoy the car
                    Yep the BPS is the derivative from the 2014 208 GTi 30th Edition, when approx 1100 were sold globallly, then the demand made PSA rethink and bring out a new version of it, though they really are Identical the BPS was released mid 2015. the DS3 Performance then used the same internals with the EP6FDTX engine.

Rumours now have the next 208 GTi possibly using the newer Puretech 1.6 225Bhp engine (since THP is the past) which is in the 308GT and 508GT. This might be a nice option since they have EAT8 Automatic gearbox on them too.

Is the DS3 due for a new model next year like the 208?
                    Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic

Yep the BPS is the derivative from the 2014 208 GTi 30th Edition, when approx 1100 were sold globallly, then the demand made PSA rethink and bring out a new version of it, though they really are Identical the BPS was released mid 2015. the DS3 Performance then used the same internals with the EP6FDTX engine.

Rumours now have the next 208 GTi possibly using the newer Puretech 1.6 225Bhp engine (since THP is the past) which is in the 308GT and 508GT. This might be a nice option since they have EAT8 Automatic gearbox on them too.

Is the DS3 due for a new model next year like the 208?
                      I like the sound of 225BHP.

Only thing I’ve heard is they’re discontinuing the DS3 Hopefully to just replace it with an updated version.
                      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I like the sound of 225BHP.

Only thing I’ve heard is they’re discontinuing the DS3 Hopefully to just replace it with an updated version.
                        Yep the new platform - EMP1 (Efficient Modular Platform) is meant to be lighter too - (possibly upto 100kg lighter in some reports), so if the 225 Puretech is going into the new 208 GTi/DS3 Performance, then we should see some increase in 0-60 times aswell. Lets hope they look the part too however. I noticed the new Ford Fiesta ST for me is somewhat uglier than its predecessor, lets hope PSA build on there looks for the next model of small hatchbacks.

Simon

Comment

Stunning wee car! Something makes me think I have seen this recently in the North Down area... and I commented to my friend about it! I see the dealer is in Newtownards anyway...

Comment

Looks great, I also noticed the arrival of the 1.6 Puretech in the DS7. Good riddance THP! Can't wait to see the new gen of Pugs, the 209 GTi possibly, or too early for a new version?
                            ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                            Join the Facebook Group!
                            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by GlennM View Post
                              Stunning wee car! Something makes me think I have seen this recently in the North Down area... and I commented to my friend about it! I see the dealer is in Newtownards anyway...
                              Yep you'll see me about Ards/Bangor, I've only see one other GTi BPS and two GTi 30th Editions in NI so far.
                              Simon

Comment

Working...
                              X