Still got the DS3 Performance but I’ve gone Tesla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still got the DS3 Performance but I’ve gone Tesla

...needed something quicker. Still kept the matt nlack DS3 for fun. Only done 8k since new 2 years ago.

Nice- what does it sound like?
    Cant beat the sound of a big V8
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

I agree V8 is awesome but you trade that off for raw torque and speed.
      You just won’t understand until you drive one. Honestly.

Tesla is quick. Has it’s own noise inside but like a jet engine wherring. The launches just don’t get boring and the only other positive over an V8 is electricity is free.

Go go test drive one. If you use http://ts.la/ian9358 you will receive free supercharging which basically means like me you will have V8+ more power every day anytime and free miles. I’ve literaly done 10k in 6 months. So addictive and I am a huge petrol head.

Still live the DS3 for going around roundabouts and generally messing about.

Take the referral ian9358 to tesla showroom and take a test drive. It will ruin your car though just warning ya.

Comment

Originally posted by alfaowner View Post
        I agree V8 is awesome but you trade that off for raw torque and speed.
        You just won’t understand until you drive one. Honestly.

Tesla is quick. Has it’s own noise inside but like a jet engine wherring. The launches just don’t get boring and the only other positive over an V8 is electricity is free.

Go go test drive one. If you use http://ts.la/ian9358 you will receive free supercharging which basically means like me you will have V8+ more power every day anytime and free miles. I’ve literaly done 10k in 6 months. So addictive and I am a huge petrol head.

Still live the DS3 for going around roundabouts and generally messing about.

Take the referral ian9358 to tesla showroom and take a test drive. It will ruin your car though just warning ya.
        Try not to test drive vehicles unless funds are in place and am seriously considering purchasing
        Problem with that is, when that happens, usually end up buying them

My point being is I'm not a tyre kicker and feel awkward if its seems like the sales person's time is being wasted

Saying that, would love to drive one

Still think all electric is 10 years off, for me anyway

A "given up work" motor for me is a used Aston Martin for 12 months, then resell for not much less than you bought it for
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
        X