• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been a fun ride

Click image for larger version

Name:	DS after clean.jpeg
Views:	495
Size:	187.9 KB
ID:	399790 Although I've loved my trouble-free DS3, I've decided I need a change; something bigger, more comfortable, automatic and with gadgets - lots of gadgets! So, today I ordered my new Audi Q2 Sport. After having a test drive yesterday, I knew it was definitely the car for me. So, farewell to the friends I've made on here. Keep having DS fun and perhaps we'll meet again.
    "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Hi Jo67. Long time no see (on here). Its been a while since I've seen your DS3 and I've never seen decals like that before ever!! Looks awesome!!

When do you pick up your Q2 Sport? Did you get a decent trade in for your DS3? Don't feel you need to disappear forever, it would be good for you to stick around.
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

I changed to a Mk 7 VW R a few year ago, cos I wanted bigger, better performance and more gadgets- in fact so many gadgets I ignored most of them- too complicated

Didn't like the " bigger" much, and the performance was fantastic- 360bhp after a tuning box and 500 n/m of torque. Was tailgating someone at 130 mph once, thought- this is silly. Too much performance

Now I am back with a DS3

Thinking electric soon, or Audi R8
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
        Hi Jo67. Long time no see (on here). Its been a while since I've seen your DS3 and I've never seen decals like that before ever!! Looks awesome!!

When do you pick up your Q2 Sport? Did you get a decent trade in for your DS3? Don't feel you need to disappear forever, it would be good for you to stick around.
        I had the decals custom designed and made last year. They look awesome. Every time I approach the car from a distance I'm like, wow! I actually didn't get a very good trade in price because of the roof wrap and the decals (so they said but I take it with a pinch of salt). TBH, I don't really care because I've had good vfm out of the car. Apart from a new battery, it hasn't cost me anything in repairs over and above the standard services. I fully intended to keep it another couple of years but then I woke up Tuesday morning and thought, mmm, I fancy a change.

The Q2 is coming out of Audi stock so I should have my sweaty paws on it next week, fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
          I changed to a Mk 7 VW R a few year ago, cos I wanted bigger, better performance and more gadgets- in fact so many gadgets I ignored most of them- too complicated

Didn't like the " bigger" much, and the performance was fantastic- 360bhp after a tuning box and 500 n/m of torque. Was tailgating someone at 130 mph once, thought- this is silly. Too much performance

Now I am back with a DS3

Thinking electric soon, or Audi R8
          I don't like to revisit things so I can't see myself in another DS3 in the future. I'd quite like to go electric but I'm not convinced it's a good choice yet.

Comment

The Citreon near me said they aren't making them any more soon, making way for the DS3 Crossback which for the same spec as my DS3, is nearly £10K more... so yeah, this will be my last too. That said, I will try and make it last as long as possible not to bend to the New World Order's plan of having electric automated cars.

Comment

Nice car. I will go for the car check so that I can get clear details of the car and then let you know.

Comment

Good upgrade. Definitely had great experience from your old one but worth the upgrade. Stay safe driving!

Comment

Hello Everyone
                  Joyeux Anniversaire
                  PM Kisan

Comment

I am interested in looking for more of such topics and would like to have further information. Hope to see the next blog soon.
                    جيلي امجراند2023

Comment

Thanks for the concepts you write about through this website. In addition, numerous young women which become pregnant usually do not even seek to get health insurance because they have anxiety they wouldn’t qualify. Although many states currently require that insurers offer coverage no matter what about the pre-existing conditions. Fees on these guaranteed programs are usually higher, but when thinking about the high cost of medical care it may be any safer strategy to use to protect your current financial potential.
                      roof cleaning dundee

Comment

Sooner or later (which transit can last a long time) you are going to rid all by yourself of aged fears and restrictions, likewise as things that were programmed into you whenever you ended up pretty youthful!
                        zeus899

Comment

Your blog site is so interesting … keep up the good work! Also, is your wordpress theme a free one? and if so..can i have it? My best wishes, Joanne. swiss mountaun dog

Comment

I have seen a lot of useful points on your web-site about pc’s. However, I’ve got the view that lap tops are still more or less not powerful more than enough to be a option if you typically do tasks that require a lot of power, including video enhancing. But for website surfing, microsoft word processing, and majority of other prevalent computer functions they are perfectly, provided you do not mind the small screen size. Appreciate sharing your ideas. bayar77

Comment

We guarantee authentic brands avoiding inferior commercial imitations, or even dangerous counterfeits. social media panel

Comment

Working...
                              X