Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked my DS3 1.6 DSport up last week

Hi All,

Hope everyone is well, just thought I'd say I picked mine up last week went for the leather and chrome as optional extras with a black body and roof.

Wow it is a seriously good car, if anyone has any questions or is local to High Wycombe and wants to come out in it with me then let me know!

Neil

Welcome Neil,
    Sounds great...get some pics up when you get a chance!

Sag

Comment

Pic's up in the pic forum!

Comment

Hi Neil, wlecome to the club. Just had a look at your car in the Pic's forum. It looks great, the black & chrome looks stunning. What is he/she/it like to drive?

Comment

Hi DSme,

Thanks, it looks better in the flesh!!

I used to work for citroen, so have driven alot of the models, but this is by far the best to drive the handling ant speed around corners is excellent. One of the guy's at the dealership who I used to work with told me that the new MD who came over form Audi, drove the car and sent it straight back and told them to completely redo the suspension as it wasnt good enough!

Neil

Comment

Snap - I also have a one tone black Sport, with black/chrome wheels and mirrors, which I picked up just under a month ago, downsizing from a top model 407. It is no 2 of the UK 100 and has the No 2 chrome plaque by the gear lever. I think the all black suits it well. Now done 1700 miles and really pleased. It has mistral grey/black leather interior, piano black dash (which actually suits it well also although I have not seen the Carbon Fibre dash in the flesh) and My way sat nav etc. I thought the black roof lining to the interior may have been too dark, but in fact it works well. I am based in Mid Sussex, I have only seen one other on the road here (black/red roof Sport in a M&S car park) apart from the local garage demo red/white Style. I am in my 60's and bought it to have a sensible fun car to eventually retire with - it fits the bill really well. My local Peugeot garage was excellent, I hesitated changing make for that reason but so far I have no complaints with my local Tates Citroen garage who have been very helpful both when buying it and since. The mapping information is interesting, my 18 year old son drives mine as well so for insurance purposes maybe that is something for the future? Have fun in yours.

Comment

Working...
            X