Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the hunt for a 110 DS3

Hi everyone,

I'm based in Scotland and have been looking for the a used DS3 over the last few weeks but have unfortunatley not found the correct one yet. I went to view one yesterday and was not impressed by the dealer or the state of a 2.5 year old car, real shame! Up here I've found the choice of 110's to be very limited and I am trying to avoid Arnold Clark at all costs.

I have got my heart set on a 110 1.6 HDI as I will be doing mainly motorway miles, not too fussed on colours apart from yellow (no offence intended...)

A question I would like the answer to is regarding the trim levels, I was thinking of viewing a 110 tomorrow but have just read it is only a Dsport and I am starting realise this does not have the Hi-Fi + bluetooth with USB box etc

What are the main differences between an airdream dsport and a non airdream dsport? or even the dstyle differences?

Is there a massive difference between the 90 and 110 engines?

Thanks,

dt757
    Last edited by DT757; 06-07-2014, 23:30. Reason: grammar

Hi pal.

Biggie is your man for this kind of help. He will be along in the morning to no doubt assist a fellow Scot such as yourself 👍
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Thanks for the reply Rabid!

I hope he sees this then

I also apologise if the same questions have been posted countless times before, just can't find a proper answer reagrding trim levels etc. Really want a DS3.

Cheers

Comment

If it is a DSPort then it will have the Hi-Fi, Bluetooth and the USB as that was standard spec on that version (Connect Signature).

Airdream is just a moniker that Citroen use to denote the most "green" versions of the car, in real terms it means nothing as far as your concerned!

There is a torque difference between the two engine which only matters if you like to drive everywhere with your pants on fire In the real world the MPG between the two are evenly matched, it's just the DSport version will offer just a bit more 'grunt' for overtaking as well as the extra gear for motorway driving.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Ah ok, DSport is 2nd highest trim level, with the plus being the top?

Thanks for clearing up the Airdream thing. I went and put a deposit on a dsport 110 today...

Comment

Nice one DT757. Hope all goes well for you
            Piccies when you get it:Joni:
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by DT757 View Post
              Ah ok, DSport is 2nd highest trim level, with the plus being the top?

Thanks for clearing up the Airdream thing. I went and put a deposit on a dsport 110 today...
              Nice one DeeTee. Which colour combo have you chosen?
              @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

I'm shocked Biggie didn't have one 'arand the baaackkk' !! ha ha
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DT757 View Post
                  Ah ok, DSport is 2nd highest trim level, with the plus being the top?...
                  Sort of.... The Ultra Prestige is that top spec car with the DSport below. The Plus packs aren't really trim versions rather option packs fitted to the car.

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                    I'm shocked Biggie didn't have one 'arand the baaackkk' !! ha ha
                    Funny you should say that....... Got a eHDi 115 DSport+, year old, Polar/Black, little old lady owner with about 4k on clock!

Comment

There you go !!
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry for late replies guys

Car colour combo is red body with white roof and wing mirrors. Looks pretty good!

Little issue surrounding the Bellones which all have corrosion and the car is out of warranty. Apart from that it is good to go.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                          Funny you should say that....... Got a eHDi 115 DSport+, year old, Polar/Black, little old lady owner with about 4k on clock!
                          Ahem.....
                          @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Cheers, yes the pics will come

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
                              Ahem.....
                              Lol!

The point was I making was the mileage is so low because of the little old lady

Actually she was the first DS3 customer I have had, bought a DStyle (Club 100) when she was 82. Three years later decided she wanted another one but with a bit more "zoom" as she put it hence the Sport. Now been looking at Cabrio!

Comment

Working...
                              X