hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

odered mine on day of launch,1.6hdi dsport 110 .have been told leaves factory 18th march.Already fed up with the wait.Citroen dealer has very little knowledge about the cars they sell .And although promised to keep in touch never hear from them.
    Will be 3rd citroen started with a c3 but hated the shape traded in for c4 coope which was a much better car.

Welcome aboard. Shame to be messed around so much by the dealer.

What colour have you gone for?

Comment

Hey there, welcome! , like Sag said it is a shame about your dealer, although i can relate to not being kept informed, everytime iv been waiting to know something iv had to ring them or pop in myself.
      You looking forward to the car though? i imagine so, silly question really...
      '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
      '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
      'We do what we must, because we can.'
      Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

I have ordered thorium grey ,with black roof and mirrors , will have the crome on the side and 17 black alloys.as an older buyer you might think my choise abit plain.I have learnt more about the car since joining this club yesterday.found being able to see the hand book helps .I asked the dealer what alarm was fitted as dsports has intruder almarm as standard.They told me thatchan class 4 .I checked with thatcham that is just locking wheel nuts.Phoned citroen head office who told me its thatchan class 1, 4star.Asked dealer how insurance on new car would compare group wise to my c4 1.6 coupe (petrol ) was told it would be the same found out its four groups higher.As stated before salemen know nothing about what they are selling at my dealers.

Comment

Have Citroen been sending you emails to update u when your car first started being built and when it's due to leave the factory?

I only ask as my dealer are telling me to wait for an email from Citroen which will advise when my car is being built?

Thanks in advance

Comment

was told i would receive update emails, they did not say it would be directly from citroen. assumed it would be the dealer. but have not received any. have to chase them at dealers .Its like getting blood form a stone.Hope i never have to buy another car from citroen.If ihad known before hand what i would have to go through would not have bought this car.But as paper work is binding can only wait and wait and wait .

Comment

Amen to that...
              '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
              '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
              'We do what we must, because we can.'
              Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

Working...
              X