Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another future owner

Hi all,

Found this forum a few weeks back whilst I was deciding between a MiTo and the DS3. Now that I've ordered a DS3 I thought I'd come back and join the community. I've ordered a DSport in belle blue with white roof and city signature pack which should look like the picture below. The initial delivery estimate was late May or earlier June but the dealer hasn't got back to me so i'll be chasing him up this week.

Really looking forward to getting the car as i've had my current Ford Ka (modified) for over 9.5 years!

Click image for larger version

Name:	CitroenDS3.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	363140

Heres a few pics of what I'm currently driving:

Name:	DSCF0462.JPG
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	352837

Name:	rear.JPG
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	352838

Comment

Welcome aboard mate, the DS3 will be a nice upgrade from the Ka!

Comment

Nice colour choice, cant wait to see what that blue looks like in the metal (i played it safe and went for black because im a pansy), any plans to modify the DS3? Also i can sympathise with the dealers not keeping you up to date, it seems as though iv had to make all the effort, once they've got you...

Also, welcome to the forum!
        '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
        '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
        'We do what we must, because we can.'
        Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

That's a nasty choice for me as I would have the Mito and the DS3 - happy driving with the ds3 mate and welcome to the club

Comment

The dealer showed me another car, possibly a C3 Picasso, with belle blue so I have a good idea what it should look like. It was my first choice when I saw the brochure but the dealer wasn't sure why it was in the brochure as it wasn't in the ordering system or online configurator. Luckily I took me a few weeks to decide between the MiTo and the DS3 and by my third visit the colour had appeared on their system. The dealers looking forward to seeing the colour as well as their stock is all red or grey.

The MiTo was a good car but when comparing a 135bhp Veloce to a DS3 the latter was far better equiped for less money. A workmate ordered a MiTo around the same time so there'll be a side by side comparison performed in the work car park soon.

No mods planned yet as the whole point of plumping for the DSport is that I shouldn't have to do anything. Saying that I may miss my Car PC and end up putting it into the DS3.

Name:	29122006002.jpg
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	352839

Comment

Originally posted by StevenRR View Post
              The dealer showed me another car, possibly a C3 Picasso, with belle blue so I have a good idea what it should look like. It was my first choice when I saw the brochure but the dealer wasn't sure why it was in the brochure as it wasn't in the ordering system or online configurator. Luckily I took me a few weeks to decide between the MiTo and the DS3 and by my third visit the colour had appeared on their system. The dealers looking forward to seeing the colour as well as their stock is all red or grey.

The MiTo was a good car but when comparing a 135bhp Veloce to a DS3 the latter was far better equiped for less money. A workmate ordered a MiTo around the same time so there'll be a side by side comparison performed in the work car park soon.

No mods planned yet as the whole point of plumping for the DSport is that I shouldn't have to do anything. Saying that I may miss my Car PC and end up putting it into the DS3.

[ATTACH]33[/ATTACH]
              Do it!!

Comment

Working...
              X