Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Newbie

Hey guys,

New member and owner of a ds3 .. Awesome car and having so much fun driving it ( coming from a mk5 astra vxr to ds3 ).. After doing some searching around i finally found one i liked on a 62 plate. Part of me wishes id of gone for the racing version, but this time i went for a diesel. First time owning a diesel and very impressed, my petrol gauge never moves :bow:

Anyway, hope to speak to some of you soon. Will try and get some pictures up over the weekend

Welcome to the club! Pictures are a must here . What model have you got, and what colour combo have you gone for?

Comment

Cheers ..

It has a white body and black roof.. Model is DStyle E-HDI

Comment

A...another stormtrooper:STrooper:welcome to the club
        http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...psed17aa4f.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by DannyDS3 View Post
          First time owning a diesel and very impressed, my petrol gauge never moves :bow:
          I think I'd hope for there to be no petrol at all in the diesel

Anyway welcome to the club!

Comment

Originally posted by RichardL View Post
            I think I'd hope for there to be no petrol at all in the diesel

Anyway welcome to the club!
            Hehe .. Well spotted Richard, I guess he meant fuel gauge
            http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...psed17aa4f.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by DannyDS3 View Post
              It has a white body and black roof
              Welcome Danny, may I immediately prescribe a bottle of Tardis
              Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
              Take a pride in your ride
              @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

welcome aboard nowt wrong with the derv guzzler good milage n from what i keep reading them racing versions just keep blowing up lol
                e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
                Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Lol went through exact same scenario looked at both went for the diesel in black with white roof , putting my plate on tomorrow will upload some pics . ......

Comment

Welcome to the club
                    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Cheers for the welcome guys ..

Yeah fuel gauge lol, need to remember im an ex petrol owner now. Don't want any accidents well at the pumps

Comment

Welcome to the club mate
                        2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Welcomes
                          DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
                          Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Thought i would update this as i have not posted since then really and don't want to start another topic.. Long story short i sold the ds3 and bought a mini r56 jcw, worst mistake of my life and nothing but hassle :-(.. I am now back with another ds3, a 2015 1.6 e-hdi cabrio, it feels so good to be back in one. Just had it remapped yesterday, so feel much better now.. Panel filter has been ordered for it, just looking at what exhaust to go for, can anyone recommend? Then it shall be time for the wheels to be changed :-)

Never posted a picture of the old ds, so here's two of the new one

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1...921/27iy0c.jpg
                            https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1...923/kS5Hmc.jpg

Comment

mini r56 jcw is a THP?

ive an edhi now after 2 x THPs- neither were much trouble TBH, but both were in warranty for my ownership

Got some Project D's on my DS3- they look fab. I'm bored with standard DS3 wheels (Mine were bellones)

Have put an airtec intercooler on mine, but not remapped yet. will go to SPT when needed
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                              X