Hi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi.

I'm just about to place an orderfor my DS3 DSport 1.6 diesel in white with black roof, chrome mirrors,17" alloy wheels, shiny black dash and full leather interior. I have also chosen the 'My way' and 'city signature packs.
    I have been given an approximate waiting time of 18 weeks. Is this a fairly accurate time or has anyone found that they have been disappointed with delays. I am particularly anxious as I am going to drive my car to Spain shortly afterwards and I hope the car arrives in time.

Hey Backs1.

First off congratulations on making the best choice. Secondly the waiting time is more or less what you stated. My dealer said 12-14 weeks or somthing like that and then i got it 2 weeks before the estimated date so you never know, you might get it sooner

Comment

I Was Quoted 20 Weeks... Got It In 12 lol

Comment

Welcome to the club

Comment

Hi Backs1, welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to the club
            DS3 Special Edt. White, HDI:cool:

Comment

Normally I had mine in 14 weeks , but receive it 3 weeks early same for my C2

Comment

Thanks for all your replies and for making me feel welcome. Looks like I'll be getting my DS3 before I go to Spain. I will post some photos as soon as it arrives and hopefully will be able to get to some of your meets.

Comment

Drove over to Barcelona in August last year and only saw 2 DS3's in France, one of which was in the dealership next to the stop over hotel near Millau bridge and only 1 in Barcelona! Unfortunately couldn't take my DS3 due to taking kids and all the baggage so had to take the C4 Pic.

Its a great drive and will be even better in your new DS3! Enjoy xx

Comment

Boost the North West contingency. We will have Bury, Bolton, Warrington and ? Can't remember the others.
                    Welcome

Jimbob

Comment

Sparkle

You should have taken a roofbox or trailer on the DS3

Jimbob

Comment

welcome on broad the mad house Backs1

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
                          Sparkle

You should have taken a roofbox or trailer on the DS3

Jimbob
                          At 5ft 1 and a bit I can't reach the roof let alone with a roof box on top! For a fleeting moment I did think about a trailer to take my son's hockey kit but not sure it would do my street cred much good - although is an option xx

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkle View Post
                            At 5ft 1 and a bit I can't reach the roof let alone with a roof box on top! For a fleeting moment I did think about a trailer to take my son's hockey kit but not sure it would do my street cred much good - although is an option xx
                            My last car was a C4 Picasso - you can cetainly pack it in one of those! Held more than my previous Freelander.

Jimbob

Comment

hiya and welcome aboard, hope you get your ds3 sooner than expected

Comment

Working...
                              X