Sporty Yellow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sporty Yellow

Hi peeps, went to look at DS3s on Sunday 5th Oct and test drive one to replace the girlfriends Mini One (58 plate) as we really both really liked the look of them.

Only snag is we didn't really want to wait for one to be built so wanted one within the dealer network and had to be either black or yellow, we were told that the black ones would have to be built as they are rare as rocking horse poop (apparently) so a 1.6 120 Sport Yellow DStyle Plus it was, a quick search revealed 2 within the network and agreed to it, she was in Hull and needed driving / transporting over.

She arrived and was plated up and PID'd awaiting pick up on Saturday the 18th. Customer service was brilliant throughout, from ordering to keeping us informed all the way through the process. We arrived and she was under a cover inside the dealers awaiting her to be unveiled by her new owner, I let the misses do the honours. Dealer also threw in some nice new mats for us and 1/2 a tank of fuel.

She is very light to drive, and very quiet compared to the Mini (which had the 1.4 6spd Prince engine) and full of toys

My only 2 issues with the car at the moment, the second key looking like something from a ford fiesta from 1994, apparently the nicer keys are £200-£250? The second issue being the armrest, having got it in my VX Insignia I use it all the time, on the DS3 it just gets in the way unless you are in 5th and on the motorway with no need to change gear or put the handbrake on, so for most of the time driving her, the armrest will be up I think.

Click image for larger version

Name:	B0PWwOKCcAAJ7iW.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	367251
    Last edited by Feeps; 20-10-2014, 11:30.
    2014 DS3 DStyle Plus | Sport Yellow | Perla Nera Black Roof | 17' Bellone Alloys

Looking good
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
      Looking good
      Ta Beef
      2014 DS3 DStyle Plus | Sport Yellow | Perla Nera Black Roof | 17' Bellone Alloys

Comment

Looks lovely!
        Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
        Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
          Looking good
          You crack me up every time Beefster
          Worcestershire Sauce

Comment

Oh nice wheels btw Feeps
            Worcestershire Sauce

Comment

Originally posted by Ashxtc View Post
              You crack me up every time Beefster
              I like to be consistent
              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Looking good

Comment

Looks great ! Re the armrest, it's annoying initially but in a short space of time your arm gets used to it and I now apply and release the handbrake with it down all the time, love the comfort of it on my drives !! The other option if you have shorter arms is to just lift it when you park and then once you've pulled away put it back down
                  sigpic

Comment

Ta peeps!

Might take her out at the weekend and get a few pics with the SLR, see how she turns out

Comment

Working...
                    X