Hello from Cumbria!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Cumbria!

So I travelled 140 miles to Liverpool to pick up this bad boy!

Dsport+ 110 e-Hdi with a little over 30k miles all for the price of £9500, thought it was pretty good considering I've been looking for a ds3 for the past couple of months.

Needs a good proper cleaning with some decent stuff and the wheels need took off and spruced up about as they're covered in brake dust look that horrible matte brown colour haha..

just a few niggles with it so far but when do you ever buy a car without niggles haha. There is two chips in the windscreen which will be getting a right good mentioning tomorrow over the phone, and someone has had a flyeye kit on all the rear lights and made a hash of it taking them off, left loads of glue and scratch marks

The diamond cut wheels have seen better days but they're nowhere near as bad as some of the ones I'd seen at the dealership... Also can't seem to get the eco start/stop mode to work, been driving about and putting the handbrake on and taking out of gear all day and nothing seems to happen :/ any advice on that?

Other than that it's lovely to drive. loves cruising at 80-90mph on the motorway, and 5th gear all the way on the backroads where I live haha.
    Definitely an HUGE improvement over the 98reg 1.4 Seat Arosa I previously had haha.

Many, Many more pictures to come and hopefully some totally non-original sly modding aswell haha

Joe

Welcome to the club! The mess on the rear lights can just be an excuse to get a set of 3D ones .

Comment

Debadged front too welcome along

Comment

A set of the chrome light inserts would cover that mess no bother if you can't get it all off. They're relatively cheap on eBay and they look great
        DS3 Evo Edition
        Sport Red
        E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
        Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

Looks like there were chrome inserts on the rear lights which had been taken off.

Comment

Welcome to the club
            DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
            Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Welcome to the club love the chrome mirrors maybe the previous owner did a retrofit chr
              ome pack?
              Stupidity built in at no extra cost

Comment

Welcome aboard!!
                Aka:
                Alex

:ds3:
                Blue Phoenix
                DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Welcome =o)

Comment

Welcome to the club. Some good pics too.
                    2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Welcome aboard !
                      sigpic

Comment

Cheers guys. The dealership is ringing up today as a follow up check so the window will be getting mentioned as well as the front brakes as it got motd by the dealership in september just gone but they're incredibly worn down :/

I am wanting to black the front chrome bits. Think it looks well mean. Will probably leave the mirrors, the handles and the bits on the door till a later date as I quite like them so far. Also gonna be changing all the bulbs, any recommendations?

Been looking at the 3D rear lights. Just hoping to come across a pair cheap. Even if they're separately. But for know gonna try my best to clean up the ones that are on it

Joe

Comment

Welcome along. If you need ANY help or advice with cleaning your new car then please dont hesitate to shout up. I know a thing or two that may help😉
                          Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                          Take a pride in your ride
                          @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Welcome
                            Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

Getting a newwindscreen on Friday. Yay. Made sure that it's the right one as it's acoustic and got the rai sensor aswell

Quick question, how do you change the time on the monochrome c display? I've read the manual and it only shows it for the big touchscreen...

Joe

Comment

Working...
                              X