Sbbuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sbbuts

Went into my local Citreon dealer with my daughter to look for a new car for her and her fiance and mentioned thinking to downsize from my Mazda 6 Sport which I no longer needed for the motoring I was doing.
    End result was that she came out having bought a Citreon C3 connexion which she picked up last saturday and me having purchased a DS3 White due for delivery on the 19th.
    Takes me back to the good old days pre children when I had a Ford Fiesta XR2
    Car was delivered to the garage early so saw it when we picked up my daughters car and took a couple of pictures but due to various arrangements had to stick to the agreed pick up date of the 19th so one more week to go.
    Think a joint run across the Romney Marsh to Ashford is called for to see how they run.

Welcome to the madhouse, am sure that you'll love your White, which engine did you choose, Hopefully you'll consider coming the the DS3 club meet @ the London Beach Hotel on May (see the announcement on the home page)

Comment

Hi and welcome.

Comment

It's a 1.6vti petrol

Comment

Did you try the diesel version, excellent performance and a lot cheaper to run

Comment

Originally posted by john55810uk View Post
            Did you try the diesel version, excellent performance and a lot cheaper to run
            Bit late for that helpful advice, John!

Welcome aboard, Sbbuts!!

Comment

Working...
            X