York Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• York Newbie

Just thought that I'd say hello and that I'm a very proud owner of a 12 plate e_HDi Dsport Plus in red with a black roof, by far the best car that I've owned. I'd been looking around for a while for a replacement car, at all the usual options, before I spotted the DS3 at of all places the Rybrook Smart garage in York. Got a test drive and it took all of a couple of minutes to decide to buy it. The only niggle that I have is that the tyres do seem a bit on the noisy side, I might try some Michelin Pilot Sports when they need changing, I've had them on other cars and was very impressed with them. For anybody interested in pictures, I'm going to post some in the cleaning and detailing forum. Taking inspiration from other people on here, for me I've gone totally overboard and done a proper job on the inside and outside.

Originally posted by NeilF View Post
    Taking inspiration from other people on here, for me I've gone totally overboard and done a proper job on the inside and outside.
    Nowt wrong with that[emoji106]
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Welcome to the club
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Welcome to the club. Love York beautiful place. Even better without Lendal bridge issues

You should have some awesome pictures with your car there!

I find my winter tyres are quiet - porrelli are quiet but then again, don't hear much due to my sub
        Last edited by XanderCage13; 05-01-2015, 21:48.
        Aka:
        Alex

:ds3:
        Blue Phoenix
        DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Welcome, I'll look out for you, I spend all day, every day, on the roads in York.

Comment

Welcome to the club!

Comment

Welcome to the club!
              Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
              Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Welcome and nice to have another member not to mention another DS3 on the road not to far away

Comment

Welcome to the club
                  DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
                  Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Originally posted by XanderCage13 View Post
                    Welcome to the club. Love York beautiful place. Even better without Lendal bridge issues

You should have some awesome pictures with your car there!

I find my winter tyres are quiet - porrelli are quiet but then again, don't hear much due to my sub
                    The Lendal bridge idea was pretty good, it made the whole area a lot more pleasant, but as per normal the actual implementation was an absolute shambles. Personally I think that anybody fined should just get there money back, without the need to apply, anything less is just more bad publicity. I notice that your in Cumbria, did you get fined?

Comment

First day in York, job interview (was offered the position) but unfortunately when I recieved my fine, I declinded the job offer. It really put me off going back to York.
                      I did respute the fine as the evidence was inconclusive and it was dismissed. As you say, a shambles. Big group on fb at one point about Lendal Bridge (Say No to Lendal Bridge or something like that). It's how I found out about the whole thing.
                      Aka:
                      Alex

:ds3:
                      Blue Phoenix
                      DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Hello. I might spot you around York, im always going for a little drive.
                        “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

Comment

Hello will keep an eye out for you round York too welcome to the club x

Comment

Working...
                          X