'ow do!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'ow do!

Just thought I'd say Hi. Took the THP for 2 testdrives on Thurs and Friday last week, and after much haggling, placed the order for a new shiny THP.

Dealer promises to obviously do his best to get it before the end of March as he wants his commission, but I don't have my hopes up it will be that quick. Who knows, maybe I'll be surprised.

The long wait begins.

Hey Lobber, congratulations on the new purchase.

In regards to the waiting time, you are better off waiting 1 more week than what the dealer wants, rather than get it early and have problems later on....Be patient

Any questions just ask away

Comment

Welcome =D

Spec ? Colours etc ?

Comment

welcome to the jungle

Comment

Colour wise it's Black body black roof and black wheels. I think it will look nice and aggressive. Didn't bother with much else spec wise as the basic DSport THP has just about everything I need.

So long as I have bluetooth and usb for the music, and a nice quick engine, then I'm a happy man.

Comment

Darth Vader black - nice!

Comment

May the force be with you
              Last edited by Yellow; 14-02-2011, 22:45.

Comment

Don't worry, I won't be announcing that I'm your father any time soon.

Thanks for the welcome all.

Comment

Welcome to DS3Club

Comment

Welcome...

Comment

Well it's arrived at the dealers and I can get it Tuesday. Unfortunately I am away in London Tues - Thursday so I have to wait till Friday/Sat before I can get my hands on it it. How frustrating is that!

Comment

Ah Bad Times >.< !

Dw Not Long !

=D

Comment

You won't be dissapointed, I have had mine two weeks, got the first 1000 miles on the clock and I am very pleased with the smallest car that I have ever owned, just looking forward to my first trip to Germany in it next week.

Comment

Working...
                          X