Woop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woop

Ok im Chris, im from mansfield in the UK... Apparently its one of the worst places to live in the uk so im wondering how my little DS3 will cope with the riff raff/ and people who only use the one isle called 'world foods' in tesco..... i still have a few weeks (maybe months) before delivery.. so i can stock up on Razor wire, and landmines....

still i am pretty sure it will be well worth it when im pushing the Dsport up to its limit of 43 MPH on the way to morrisons to get bread milk and Strongbow.. it also has the cheapest petrol of 124.9p/l ... but im pretty sure its petrol made from the remains of boiled rat...

aaaanyway enough fun for tonight and thanks for making me welcome to the club

i suppose all publicity is good publicity so ill be maybe affixing the coolest car stickers ive seen ion a long time to my existing clapped out rover 45 which was a hand me down from my dad! lmao

woop woop

tc all
    Took me dad for a bit of a run out........ Scared him.... told me to slow down..... i was doin 40 in a 40 limit.. LOL <3 Old people

Originally posted by traymole View Post
    Ok im Chris, im from mansfield in the UK... Apparently its one of the worst places to live in the uk so im wondering how my little DS3 will cope with the riff raff/ and people who only use the one isle called 'world foods' in tesco..... i still have a few weeks (maybe months) before delivery.. so i can stock up on Razor wire, and landmines....

still i am pretty sure it will be well worth it when im pushing the Dsport up to its limit of 43 MPH on the way to morrisons to get bread milk and Strongbow.. it also has the cheapest petrol of 124.9p/l ... but im pretty sure its petrol made from the remains of boiled rat...

aaaanyway enough fun for tonight and thanks for making me welcome to the club

i suppose all publicity is good publicity so ill be maybe affixing the coolest car stickers ive seen ion a long time to my existing clapped out rover 45 which was a hand me down from my dad! lmao

woop woop

tc all
    Enjoyable first post! welcome dude! ^_^
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Welcome Chris...

Originally posted by traymole View Post
      Im from mansfield in the UK... Apparently its one of the worst places to live in the uk
      I Think I Win That =(

We Recently Had The Statistic That The Life Expectancy In Merthyr Is 56... FML...

Comment

hahaha but Zack... the amount of teenage mums in mansfield with 3 kids is quite a lot... and unless you are in the tap room in the local you wont see anyone over the age of 40.. i therefore think that the avg age is about 4yrs old and everyone over the age of 40 is dead or in the pub i deduce that the life expectancy avg in mansfield is 28.4 yrs old
        Took me dad for a bit of a run out........ Scared him.... told me to slow down..... i was doin 40 in a 40 limit.. LOL <3 Old people

Comment

even tho we have been chattin on the shoutbox for a while its only right to say welcome to the mad house chris

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
            Enjoyable first post! welcome dude! ^_^
            +1 !

Welcome aboard, Chris.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome Chris if you are still alive.

Jimbob

Comment

welcome