What "O" folks News from a new owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What "O" folks News from a new owner

Hello there, so we're into our 2nd week of being a DS3 owner. I have to say I'm happy with the car, in fact I'd go so far to say that after 11 years of company cars, mainly German 4 door saloons and a Swedish 4 door saloon that this is the most fun I've had driving since an old Golf GTI we used to own (company car also) Sure the Beemers are amazing cars and very plush inside, but actually a little too sterile, the DS3 whilst being my wife's car (I own a very manly Hilux) is a great driving car and I feel very at home in it already. In all honesty it feels easily as well footed around corners as the 3 series that has just gone. The stereo is good (we have the D-sport so my understanding is that this is an upgraded HIFI package) the steering wheel is fantastic to hold, I particularly like the squared off bottom! And even standard the pick up is pretty good, although i think a trip to Jamie @ Sp is on the cards, just did the working out and the remap takes the DS3 up to the same power to weight as the aforementioned BM
    So, all in all, a great little car, some interested French idiosyncrasies, bonkers on the inside, great to look at on the outside, fun to drive......all good. Cheers Citroen

Nice write up

They really do hold onto the road. I had a new C3 last week whilst mine was in for a service and I thought I was going to topple over in the corners >.<
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Helps to slow down for bends Joni hehe

Comment

Originally posted by pmk View Post
        Helps to slow down for bends Joni hehe
        Pssht, change down a gear going in and use the power going out!
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
        X