Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morris_steve View Post
    Sounds really nice. I would have got mine at the start of March but it's apparently taking longer as having the sat nav etc so that's the delay?! What changed are you having done?
    Yeah plus apparently there is a 3 week delay at the UK Port too due to over staking from other car makers!
    Can't really mention the changes as want to leave a little surprise when it's done but needless to say the chrome will dissappear and the roof won't stay black... at least not fully black.
    2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
      Yeah plus apparently there is a 3 week delay at the UK Port too due to over staking from other car makers!
      Can't really mention the changes as want to leave a little surprise when it's done but needless to say the chrome will dissappear and the roof won't stay black... at least not fully black.
      Oh right I see, didn't realise that!! My dealer has said it will be transported in approx 10 days but he said the cars are being delivered quicker than that. Cannot wait to see what you are going to do then mate, sounds awesome!!

Comment

+2 for the best diesel

I went from a 120 dstyle to a 115 dsport, so I can say hand on heart - You're going to have lots of fun!!

Welcome
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
          +2 for the best diesel

I went from a 120 dstyle to a 115 dsport, so I can say hand on heart - You're going to have lots of fun!!

Welcome
          Thank you, looks a great site! I didn't realise how much of a big following ds3's have!! :-D

Comment

I thought Fiestas were the best?

Comment

Pah ! A pox on Fiesta's and their kind
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
                I thought Fiestas were the best?
                Funniest thing I've read all day.
                - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

There are major problems at the Port of Grimsby with Brit European, apparently, cars are being moved to the back of the queue as new cars arrive, Talking to the VW dealer the other day, he was saying that they have new car customers who's car landed 26 days ago and they are still waiting for them to be transported...........

My DS3 was in the showroom so had it a week later, only waited for the 1st March so it could be registered as a 15 plate
                  Steve

2007 C6 2.7 V6 Exclusive in Mauritius Blue
                  2015 DS4 1.6 DStyle eHDi in Aluminium Grey with Virtual Blue

Head Admin for www.C6Owners.org

Comment

Originally posted by Trainman View Post
                    There are major problems at the Port of Grimsby with Brit European, apparently, cars are being moved to the back of the queue as new cars arrive, Talking to the VW dealer the other day, he was saying that they have new car customers who's car landed 26 days ago and they are still waiting for them to be transported...........

My DS3 was in the showroom so had it a week later, only waited for the 1st March so it could be registered as a 15 plate
                    Oh no that's not what I wanted to hear lol! It will be worth the wait I suppose!

Comment

Yeah I was told there was a 3 week delay at British ports due to so many car makers bringing in new cars because of the strength of the pound against the euro
                      2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Welcome to the club all black rules lol from a use to be all black car driver
                        Don't forget to post up pictures when you get your car
                        http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                        2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                        DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Originally posted by mark.a-ds3 View Post
                          Welcome to the club all black rules lol from a use to be all black car driver
                          Don't forget to post up pictures when you get your car
                          Thanks Mark. Yes of course I will do as soon as I get it.

Comment

Working...
                          X