Mid life crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid life crisis

getting my hands on my DS3 1.6 vti white se with full chrome kit in 5 days. wife says i'm having a mid life crisis. all i can say is what a nice crisis to have. can't wait.

safe driving everyone and hello from carlisle
    Crisis wot Crisis

Welcome !

Comment

Good choice! Welcome!

My Dad had a great midlife crisis, after owning 3 seperate MX5's, when we had a place in California, he bought a soft top Jeep Wrangler and roller blades . . . . .
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Could have been worse mate, could have bought an porker 911!
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Well when he came back to the UK he got an SLK. Its ok, he realised he was being silly and got an Audi estate to relect his correct age. Now its a VW Tiguan.
          My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Welcome, and definitely a nice crisis - in fact I hope my husband has such a crisis when he reaches mid-life!

Comment

Nothing wrong with a mid-life crisis!

It's just a good excuse to have fun & do the kind of things you couldn't afford to do when you were younger.

I bought my Barchetta as a 50th birthday present, and I don't regret it for an instant.

Not sure about the roller blades though - I'm a bit more "top-heavy" than I used to be!!

Comment

Oh and Dad really got into the CA way of life.

He got really stoned and fell off the deck of the house, it was on stilts as it was in Los Gatos on a steep hill. So he fell dwon quite far, only stopped by a tree, which cracked his ribs, as he fell he lost his glasses and covered himself in tea as he fell. My poor Sister had quite a shock when he stumbled through the door . . .
                My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                  Oh and Dad really got into the CA way of life.

He got really stoned and fell off the deck of the house, it was on stilts as it was in Los Gatos on a steep hill. So he fell dwon quite far, only stopped by a tree, which cracked his ribs, as he fell he lost his glasses and covered himself in tea as he fell. My poor Sister had quite a shock when he stumbled through the door . . .
                  Now you're talking!

Comment

Welcome to the club

Comment

hiya and welcome along to the forum, i hope when i have a midlife crisis i buy a jag or sumit fast lol

Comment

welcome on board the mad house Milodog

Comment

Hey and welcome Milodog. Mid life crisis??? Think I had one of them years ago

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. 4 days now till i get the car
                            Crisis wot Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by milodog View Post
                              Thanks for the welcome. 4 days now till i get the car
                              woo hoo excited for you

Comment

Working...
                              X