Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 White HDi, love it

Hi guys,

New to the forum. After killing my Clio 182 and then running around in a Mondeo Estate with 168k miles for 6 months, I'm back to having a nice car again!

Special Edition White, no extras so it would arrive quickly. Got it on a lease deal, ordered on a Saturday arrived a week later!

Apologies for poor pics, IPhone in the dark!

First impressions. Looks great from all angles, interior is very nice, engine is smooth and quiet, ride is firm and stiff. Bit miffed it doesn't come with mats though, what's that all about?! Haven't tried pushing engine yet, want to run it in a little first.

Also really want to get one of the centre armrest / storage compartments, as glovebox is stupidly small. Anyone doing a cheaper aftermarket version yet?

Cheers
    Andy

For mats check out the carmatco, there's a thread somewhere, they give ds3 owners a discount, haven't heard of an after-market centre armrest, but we also get very good discounts from out resident Citroen parts manager (look for John Nicol)

http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...light=car+mats

Comment

Hi and welcome

If you really want an arm rest get a price from John Nicol on here for a discount.

Jimbob

Comment

Welcome to the Club!

To be honest with Citroen only supplies the mats on top specs or with DS3's that have the roof vinyls. Besides the Citroen mats are not that expensive to buy, we have both sets in ours, rubber for winter and carpet for summer!
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Hi Andy, welcome aboard.

Nice car - and nice number-plate too!

Comment

Hi Andy & welcome. Same spec as mine.
            DS3 Special Edt. White, HDI:cool:

Comment

Nice looking machine , Welcome!
              I couldn't fix yer brakes so I made your horn louder!

Comment

Yeah that was a nice little bonus!

Thanks for info on mats, they will be first thing ordered.

The only thing I'd change about the exterior is the ride height, would be perfect sat an inch lower! But I value the warranty too much to go messing about with it.

I tried the stereo out a bit more today too, I listen to a lot of deep house music, which sounded quite good with the 'techno' ambience. That was until I got above about 12 on the volume where it just broke down into something horrible. So that might be next on the list of things to sort.

Anyone tried one of those small underseat subwoofers? I'm not after barry boy style 12" 600W things that shake the car to pieces and make you look like a dickhead. Just a bit more low range to make up for the standard system.

Definitely the most happy I've been with any car I've bought!

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                Hi Andy, welcome aboard.

Nice car - and nice number-plate too!

Comment

hiya and welcome along to the site, everyone nearly always goes for the ds3 white version. very popular colour choice

Comment

Working...
                  X