scottish newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scottish newbie

Hi everyone,im Andrew and im come from owning a lot of frenchies. Im a big user over on PSOOC an 206 info.co.uk. Been looking about and im glad to see a friendly community.

Although i now have no pug and have ordered another dv6 engined car in the form of a yellow/black DStyle with the black bellones. Should arrive april as its a march build.

Im looking forward to contributing to the site hopefully bringing some useful knowledge with me.lol

Oh another thing is there gonna be a stand at FCS this year as i will be present and would be more than happy to get the club some more awareness.? Just ive not go tickets as yet adwad gonna show car myself but would be better with lots of 3's as i didnt see any last year.

Cheers
    Andy
    Team Yellow not White

Hellow Andy, welcome to the nut house. I think you will be well impressed with the car when you get it.

Comment

Only had a lil shot but first impressions were good, build quality is top notch for a PSA grouo car imo, and it drives beatifully.
      Plus there is no yellow ones up here just white, white, white oh yeah and a red one.lol
      Team Yellow not White

Comment

Only had a lil shot but first impressions were good, build quality is top notch for a PSA grouo car imo, and it drives beatifully.
        Plus there is no yellow ones up here just white, white, white oh yeah and a red one.lol
        Last edited by AndyG; 24-02-2011, 21:41.
        Team Yellow not White

Comment

I agree with you on the build quality. This is the 5th Citroen I have owned and although there are a few odd rattles here and there which I am tracking down and fixing it is the best car I have owned to date. That includes a couple of the so called superior Japanese offerings which I was very unimpressed with especially in a near 30K motor!!! Would I buy another DS3 or Citroen DS series? Hell yes without hesitation. Enjoy the car when you get you hands on it.

Comment

In case your might be thinking why don't you take it back under warranty for the niggles, I have a slight problem in that the remap on the car will be wiped when the dealer runs diagnostics on the car. This is despite me asking them not to. Apparently it is standard practice to update the ECU with updates / bug fixes etc.

Comment

welcome to the mad house

Comment

Welcome mate where in Scotland you live as I can convoy down to fcs with you

Comment

Yippee, another yellow & black one!

Great choice Andy - welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcomes !

Comment

hi and welcome along as above what coops posted (nut house) hope u ebjoy ur stay

Comment

Welcome to the forum, hope you find it useful

Comment

Hi mate good to hear another scottish member!!

Comment

Im from arbroath, so dundee area. May join psooc convoy too wickedred?
                            Team Yellow not White

Comment

Im from Aberdeen will be leaving early Saturday morning say about 4am I think

Comment

Working...
                              X