Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered today!

First off hi everyone

2nd, are Den and Sag off of the C2 forum??? I used to have a posi blue C2VTS from 06 to 09 and lurked on the C2 Clubs forums http://c2club.co.uk/showthread.php?6...so-I-washed-it

Then I got a dieseasel 110 C4 coupe in similar met blue, but have hated it tbh. Since it was announced i've thought the DS3 looks stunning and is a natural successor to the C2.

Ordered my DS3 DSport petrol today (thought i'd ordered previously in late Feb but apparently there was a problem on the system at Citroen )in Thorium grey with Carmen red roof with black wheels, was tempted by yellow/black, but thought the novelty would wear off after a while?!

It was mainly this picture that sold me that colour combo:-

As for delivery time/build time, I should know Friday apparently!!!!
    Last edited by dave_beast; 08-03-2011, 23:53.

Yes Den & Sag are "imports" from the C2 forum....Welcome to the madhouse, I think that you'll find that the DS3 is far more of a car than any C2

Comment

Originally posted by dave_beast View Post
      was tempted by yellow/black, but thought the novelty would wear off after a while?
      Nope - after nearly 12 months, I'm still enjoying the novelty!

I must say that the grey/red combo looks great though - good choice.

Welcome aboard, Dave!

Comment

Yellow....novelty....never wears off. welcome to the club

Comment

Cheers guys

I thought it looks like a wasp in yellow :P

Comment

hiya and welcome along i was also a fellow c2 club member. still have my c2 tho at the min :P its a love/hate car! liking the colour combo u went for btw

Comment

I thought it looks like a wasp in yellow :P
              Yep - with a sting in the tail, especially if it's a THP!

Comment

Nice colour combo, if you have any questions dont hesitate to fire away

Comment

Got my email this morning from Linda Jackson!

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to personally thank you for ordering a brand new Citroën DS3 THP 150 in Thorium Grey / Carmen Red.

Comment

Hello and welcome along. Nice colour combination, but I have to admit I'm slightly biased.

Comment

Well 5 weeks today since ordering and no leaving factory email from Linda :/

Think i'm going to phone the dealer tomorrow and ask...
                      I was told when I ordered that I should have the car by the end of April, and working from 18 days from leaving factory to collecting, I should of heard today.

I have too much time on my hands lol

Comment

Haha my reverse psychology plan worked, just got a call from the dealers and they've said my DS3's left the factory woop woop shoop da woop

Comment

Imma firin mah lazorz!
                          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Haha my reverse psychology plan worked,
                            A cunning plan worthy of Baldrick, that. Nice one!

Now try it on the lottery. Don't buy a ticket this weekend, and your numbers will come up!

(TBH, I think there's a flaw in that plan somewhere, but I can't work out where. It'll come to me.)

Comment

Good news! As you said it takes roughly around 18 days to get through to the dealer from the factory, so not long now!

By the way I've just figured out your sig picture!! (slow I may be but I get there in the end! )
                              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                              Bigfeet's File Repository
                              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                              X