Also a future owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also a future owner

Thought id register and say hello to everyone here and also mention that i also shall be a proud owner of a DS3. It's been 2 months so far. Still got to wait until the middle of May before getting mine. 3 Months!!!. But really looking forward to it.

Hope to see more of the DS3 on the roads in 2010. This car is a killer.

Hello and welcome!
    Congrats on the purchase but im in the same boat as you on the waiting, ordered feb 15th and iv been told mid may also! What spec did you go for?
    '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
    '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
    'We do what we must, because we can.'
    Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

HEY GUYS,
      I to ordered my car on 15th.
      I opted for dstyle white/black with chrome rubbing strips and seventeen inch wheels.
      My dealer has told me it will be made in april for may delivery.
      I must say the service from the dealership is not upto standards i would have expected.
      And experienced from others in the past.

Any how good luck and hope your cars arrive soon.

Comment

It shouldn't be long for you guys. I ordered mine on 20th Feb and it's already been delivered. Might wanna have another word with your dealer.

I just went to see mine. Have had a stroke of luck as I am no longer working away next week and am picking it up Tues at 4 :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Parafilm View Post
          Hello and welcome!
          Congrats on the purchase but im in the same boat as you on the waiting, ordered feb 15th and iv been told mid may also! What spec did you go for?

Hi Parafilm. I went for the D-style 120bhp with the following :

- Polar White body with Onyx Black roof
          - Lama/Mistral leather seats
          - 17" Bellone white wheels
          - Bluetooth and Hi-Fi system
          - City Signature
          - Urban Tribe Sprit
          - Chrome side strips

Extras which i added are :

- Chrome Fog Light Surrounds
          - Chrome License Plate Moulding
          - Spoiler

High price for all this, but i want it to look good

Comment

Sounds great!
            Tell me did you order the extras from factory.
            I have ordered my car but would like to add the chrome bits at front and rear.
            I would only do this if it was a dealer fit.
            I dont fancy having to reorder car and wait a further three months!!!

Comment

Originally posted by m7dox View Post
              Sounds great!
              Tell me did you order the extras from factory.
              I have ordered my car but would like to add the chrome bits at front and rear.
              I would only do this if it was a dealer fit.
              I dont fancy having to reorder car and wait a further three months!!!

Hi m7dox. No i ordered them from the dealer using the citroen accessories website. They said all the extras would be fitted to the car when it arrives.

EDIT: Link to site http://www.accessories.citroen.co.uk/

Comment

Sounds very nice!
                I went for the petrol DSport in black with a red roof and silver wheels, wanted leather seats although i realised that my bank balance wouldnt appreciate the gesture as much as i would...
                The waiting is rubbish (especially considering i went in under the scrappage scheme and the delivery time is dangerously close to the cars MOT), but i also have to agree that my dealer isnt especially helpfull, i have to ring them if i ever want an update on how things are going (although its nearly alwaysnot at all!).
                '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
                '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
                'We do what we must, because we can.'
                Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

Ok mate thanks for that.
                  My dealer dosent seem to have much knowledge of the car as of yet.
                  He wasent sure if these extras could be done at dealership.

Comment

Hey,guys.

Just a quick update,i went to dealers today and chose my extras,so thanks for your help.
                    Dealer dident know what to do or that it was even on there own website.
                    I had to show him!
                    Shocking tho that seems.
                    So moral of the story is if you want any info ask on the forum.
                    Thanks to remus and parafilm.

Comment

Like you I asked the sales guy at the dealership if I could get the spoiler added to my DStyle and he came back saying that you couldn't!!! I pick it up tomorrow so will be asking again. Thanks to you I know that you can get it as an extra. Thanks

Comment

Hey guys. Glad i can help. If you look in the Brochure page 29, it does have the Spoilor and chrome extras for the DS3. I dont understand how the dealer could say to you that you cant add it, when it's clearly listed on there website aswell. The mind boggles.

Comment

Working...
                        X