Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Bought a ds3 dsport 110 diesel yesterday, all black chrome mirrors carbon dash city sig pack.
    really cant wait to get the new car! a dealer in stoke has my spec in stock so hopefully wont be waiting too long.
    upgraded from a c2 code so no the brand quite well.
    was just wondering though do they have locator lighting when you press the unlock button or is it just the standard indicators flashing???
    looking forward to speaking to some of you here on the forum and probably helping some of you out with problems.

welcome to the club mate

Comment

Hi Welcome and great choice, if you press the lock button when its already locked the indicators flash rapidly until you stop them as some sort of locating thing, when you open the car the indicators flash repeatedly and rapidly for a few seconds.
      I couldn't fix yer brakes so I made your horn louder!

Comment

Welcome Nick !

My Mates Got A C2 Code With An Induction Kit + Remus Exhaust... Surprisingly Nippy Things They Are !

Comment

Welcome I had a phase2 C2VTS with remap and K&N induction, amazing little machines

Comment

im glad people on here agree that a c2 isnt all that bad of a car welcome along to the forum btw

Comment

mines dead standard but agreed a very nippy car and handles well. starting to feel like a small tin can at the minute though. and costs a fortune to run!!! a bit gutted to see it go had it from new and done 22000 in 4 years. and i just spent £400 quid on it. oh well. onto bigger and better things!! and a diesel what is cheaper to run!

Comment

Hello and welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum fella

Comment

Welcomes !

Comment

Welcome aboard, Nick!

Comment

got my email through today off citroen saying the car has been ordered... i hope its the right spec i asked for the salesman didnt seem too confident to me.

Comment

Originally posted by nicksharp400 View Post
                          mines dead standard but agreed a very nippy car and handles well. starting to feel like a small tin can at the minute though. and costs a fortune to run!!! a bit gutted to see it go had it from new and done 22000 in 4 years. and i just spent £400 quid on it. oh well. onto bigger and better things!! and a diesel what is cheaper to run!
                          the codes were always the better spec c2, it was a toss up for that and the gt but i gota good deal on the gt at the time my c2 doesnt handle that well in the wet, wind or snow very well, it doesnt have and weight lol slides on the roads really bad and no it aint the tyres lol. hope u get the right spec u ordered in ur ds3 post pics wen u get it

Comment

Working...
                          X