New member Sheffield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member Sheffield

Hey new to the site. I'll be buying full membership on pay day. Hoping u guys can point me in the right direction when I start modding the car after my wedding in September. Looking at getting a stainless exhaust fitted a remap and induction kit.
    Attached Files

Welcome to the club I used to live in Sheffield, I miss it!
    Last edited by Kat; 21-01-2016, 12:24.
    Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
    Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Welcome. Notice you bought your car from Stoneacre. We bought our Volvo from them. Best service we've ever had when buying a car.
      "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
      https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

Welcome
        DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
        Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Welcome to the club

Great colour & engine choice
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Welcomw aboard lovely car and colour
            Stupidity built in at no extra cost

Comment

Welcome aboard ! If I were you I'd speak to forum member Jamie at SP Tuning as he can certainly help with the best DS3 rremaps and may also be able to help with the new exhaust as well
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah they were really good. Bought one of those packages that's spread cost of next 3 mot's and service down to monthly payments and good a good warranty on it. As soon as me n my Mrs saw the car we didn't want anything else.

Comment

Cheers didn't want to take it just take it anywhere n get a generic map done. Thinking of getting a twin exhaust for the looks has anyone on here had it done n got some pics to help me make up my mind.

Comment

Jamie owns a DS3 THP so his remaps are awesome

When you say twin do you mean two pipes or twin twin so two sets of two pipes ? I ask cos the THPs come with a double don't they ?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                      Jamie owns a DS3 THP so his remaps are awesome

When you say twin do you mean two pipes or twin twin so two sets of two pipes ? I ask cos the THPs come with a double don't they ?
                      Yeah they do I mean getting another 2 on the other side so 2 exhausts rather than twin exit pipes. I'd rather see what it looks like first before I blow a load of money on it. Place near me wants £570 for cobra exhaust just cat back or £1100 from manifold with sports cat. That's not custom made though it's off the shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by flash84 View Post
                        Yeah they do I mean getting another 2 on the other side so 2 exhausts rather than twin exit pipes. I'd rather see what it looks like first before I blow a load of money on it. Place near me wants £570 for cobra exhaust just cat back or £1100 from manifold with sports cat. That's not custom made though it's off the shelf.
                        I believe Cyclone has a similar setup although I can't remember if his was to the centre or side.

Edit: It's the musketier kit, in the middle:

cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Welcome!
                          LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Welcome along

Comment

Welcome to the club!

Will look out for you seeing as I don't live too far away!

Comment

Working...
                              X