Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

New to the scene here at the DS3 Club, ive got my driving test on tuesday but been looking around for cars for a while, fortunately i work at Desira Motor Company so i can get cars and parts pretty damn cheap, anyway thinking of getting the THP as a first car, wanted to see who has one and what they're like to drive. was going to go E46 330ci BMW for first car but want to move onto that love at a later date so want to start a bit smaller. anyway im from norwich generally always go to car meets! im sure ill catch you guys around on here as the time goes by.

Welcome!
    LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Welcome. I've got the 155 THP and it's fun! Quick and handles well. I'd have liked one for my first car.
      "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
      https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

Welcome to the club - are you getting a new THP then with your connections ?
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the club

The THP is great to drive, would be a fun first car but I wouldn't want to be paying your insurance...
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Welcome to the club!
            Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
            Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Welcome along

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                Welcome to the club - are you getting a new THP then with your connections ?
                yeah ive spoke to the showroom staff today so will find out the money details on Wednesday as long as i pass tomorrow!, probably get it on lease then i can get a new car every year if i like
                Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                Welcome to the club

The THP is great to drive, would be a fun first car but I wouldn't want to be paying your insurance...
                ive done a few quotes its really not that bad for me considering 24 so that part isnt a issue luckily

Comment

Welcome!!

Hope it went well today!
                  My DS3R3... nearly....
                  New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Welcome to the club.

Yeah - good luck on your driving test!
                    @mike_lowsocial

Comment

Working...
                    X