Hi All, new DS3 owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All, new DS3 owner

I was directed this way by John Nicol after a quick ebay enquiry on a couple of parts.

I am a new owner of a DS3 white edition I picked up yesterday, so far I am impressed with the handling of the car, very chuckable and the engine although only a 1.6HDI seems very responsive, although just reading about the remap seems very tempting. I have been used to 1.9-2.0 engines so dropping to a 1.6 was a little doubtful, but after driving it properly those doubts have gone.

I am from the West Midlands just off Junction 10 and not seen many round yet, so if anyone does spot me give us a wave, last part of reg is EYY but will be on the private reg in the near future.

Not been a member on the forum since have a Civic Type R and miss the community part of car ownership so will be good to get involved again.

Looking forward to seeing and meeting a few in the future and congratulations to the owners/admin for what appears to be an excellent club/forum so far.

Carl

Welcome Carl !

Comment

Welcome to the madhouse Carl, there is at least one other White running around that area, saw it in Bromsgrove a couple of weeks ago.
      Once you have a couple of thousand miles on the clock a trip down to Viezu might be well worth while

Comment

Hi there
        sigpic
        @DaveZimmer

Comment

Hi Carl, welcome aboard!

Comment

welcome aboard carl

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Working...