Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from South Wales

Hello all,

Im Zeidy and Im from Newport, South Wales, I joined here a couple of days ago and I just picked up my Black with Orange roof 2012 DS3 1.6VTi Dstyle+ today.
    Not new to Citroen as i had a 2005 C4 VTR since 2010 which I loved to pieces and was devastated when its cambelt snapped back in the beginning of the year, 2 days after i had the clutch replaced.
    So far i have found the DS3 to be a pleasure to drive, I really do like it.
    The only things Ive done so far are Heko Wind deflectors and the stubby aerial from my C4. I plan on lowering a little and adding a spoiler.
    I will try and get some pictures tomorrow daytime.
    I look forward to everything this club has to offer, and maybe seeing some of your DS3s in the flesh sometime.

Zeidy

Welcome.
    "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

Welcome along

Comment

Welcome!
        LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Welcome just up road from myself in Llanelli

Comment

Welcome to the club
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Welcome to the club!
              Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
              Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Finally managed to get the time and nice weather to take a couple of snaps of my DS, Have had it just over a week, really happy with it so far.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2414.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	360458

Name:	IMG_2415.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	360459

Name:	IMG_2416.jpg
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	360460

Name:	IMG_2418.jpg
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	360461

My New Zunsport grille that arrived this morning

Name:	IMG_2417.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	360462

Z

Comment

Welcome to the club car looks great!
                  Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                  Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Hey all,

Havent been around much lately but heres a little update after 3 months ownership. Its been awesome so far, I dont really drive it alot, only covered just over 1k miles. Not really done much but fitted some 3D LED rear lights (found some on
                    eBay £60 + £10 Postage, nearly ripped his arm off when i saw them, I didnt think the seller was going to send them as others were selling 1 side for over £100, they arrived about a week later ), wrapped mirrors
                    carbon orange, had a stainless backbox made which looks exactly the same as the original just with a deeper exhaust note, fitted Monochrome C screen and a Dension Gateway Pro BT (Thanks Mark.A) so now have USB and Blueooth.
                    The screen I got tho didnt come with all features activated so managed to get hold of Lexia and Diagbox and activated them all, so now I have everything I need, even the Visual Parking Aid. While I was in there I activated the Simultaneous
                    activation of DRL's and Sidelights, as my lights are always on Auto theres no problem with the DRL's blinding other road users at night, Its still quite light when the Auto kicks in and turns the Main beams on. I still havent had a spoiler fitted or
                    lowered it yet, they are on the wishlist. Im really liking the new Bi-Xenon headlights so keeping an eye out for a set.

Only problem ive had with it, last Thursday morning on the way to work I had the ESP/ASR Faulty error pop up on the centre screen. Pulled over straight away and turned the car off, started back up and it reappeared, it was 5 am so couldnt
                    do anything at that time but go to work (it didnt reappear when I finished work), so took it to my local dealer when I got home. Warranty ran out 4 days before but they booked it in for Tuesday morning to be looked at.
                    So will see what they say Tuesday afternoon.
                    Other than that its been great and a pleasure to drive. I just need more excuses to go out and drive it.

Comment

Bargain in the rear lights! Fingers crossed for a similar find on the fronts!

Keep us posted about what the fault is
                      My DS3R3... nearly....
                      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Quick update on the trip to the dealers. They plugged the car in yesterday and read the error code which related to a Faulty Accelerator Pedal. Ordered one and fitted it this morning under Warranty. I picked the car back up this afternoon.
                        Lucky I booked it in when I did. Would have cost me £155 + VAT to have it repaired out of warranty.

Comment

Great news!
                          ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                          Join the Facebook Group!
                          Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Phew! Glad it got sorted under warranty.
                            DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Yeah great price on the lights sounds like you've been busy.

Comment

Working...
                              X