Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey from Manchester

Thought I'd say hi,

Bought a 2012 DS3 HDI 110 last week, absolutely loving it so far, such a change from the Fiesta Zetec S I had before.

Never owned a Diesel before mind, taking some getting used to!

Last edited by tomicarr; 11-08-2016, 21:37.

Hello from Bolton!

Ultra Prestige? Has the awesome seats and roof graphics 😊

I'm on my first diesel too. Love it. Scariest thing for me first time was sitting in traffic on the M60 and getting used the the fact it will just go along in first without me doing anything. Daily commute to wilmslow and I'm an expert now! Free road tax and only filling it to twice a month is a big thumbs up from me.

You can't miss me so give me a wave if we pass each other!

Any planned mods or changes?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Nice! Occasionally over that way with work, will keep an eye out

I haven't got anything planned as of yet, just looking around for ideas really.

Not quite used to the gearing just yet, I keep putting my foot down in 6th on the motorway expecting to go. Other than that it so much nicer in the motorway, the rides so much better than the Fiesta.
      Last edited by tomicarr; 11-08-2016, 21:31.

Comment

Yeahhhh, keeping it in gear longer was a big thing for me compared to driving a petrol. But it will go! I do a lot of changes to...... ermm....Definitely not race people....

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
        My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Absolutely not haha, love how it takes off in 3rd

Comment

And 4th!
            LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the club from another North-Wester! I've only been a member for a month myself and this club and forum are excellent. Lots of great advice, friendly members and there is always someone with an answer to any query you may have. I love the roof decals on your DS3. Get yourself a club sticker from the shop and even though I haven't done any mods myself yet either, I have got some great ideas about what I'm gonna do to mine (only subtle ones to begin with). Check out BenS Styling thread, he is doing some awesome work on his DS3.

I love the pick up in 3rd and 4th of my diesel too, makes me smile - ALOT! The mpg is incredible too - I've got 300 miles to half a tank so far after filling her up.
              Last edited by Funky; 12-08-2016, 07:46.
              DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Welcome aboard I had two diesel DS3s and they were awesome, you might conside a remap from Jamie at SP Tuning when you're ready. It added 30bhp to standard figures on mine and a fair bit more torque with no downside on MPG (aside from the more spirited driving)
                sigpic

Comment

Hi from Manchester also! Whereabouts you from?

Nice to see another Ultra Prestige on the forum!
                  @mike_lowsocial

Comment

Hey I'm in New Moston, would love to get it remapped eventually but the funds aren't really available at the moment, maybe in a few months.

The mileage is great so far, forgotten what a petrol station looks like!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice to hear you are liking it so far!

I only fill mine up twice a month, and often the second refill will see me into the next month so I've done a month with only one top up before.
                      My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                        Check out BenS Styling thread, he is doing some awesome work on his DS3.
                        Oh hai Thanks for being a fan, more on the way quite soon (hopefully)!

But back to the original thread topic, REMAP REMAP REMAP!!! So you can... not race people....
                        ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                        Join the Facebook Group!
                        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

^ What he said
                          sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the Club- diesels are a lot better mapped, having tried one for 20 mile
                            sigpic
                            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Welcome - snap same model (almost), year and colour as mine.

Comment

Working...
                              X