Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeting from Belgium

Hey all,

I'm Nick and new to the ds3 scene. I own a c2 by Loeb and thoughed an upgrade would be nice so i boughed a THP. Having some problems with it but we should be able to fix it.
    I know my c2 like the back of my hand and hope to know eveything there is to know about a ds3 also.

Thanks! Nick

Welcome!
    LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Welcome along we love pics

Comment

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Good move, let us take a look when you can upload some pictures.

Comment

Welcome to the club Nick!
            DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

New to DS3 club

Hi All,
              This is my first post as a ds3 owner. Previously had a Citroen C4, great motorway car, very comfy, an underrated car by the auto media.
              However wanted a change. Looked at golf gt, seat leon fr and Vauxhall astra, before settling for my DS3 165 thp ultra prestige, black and topaz. Had the car for 3 weeks and only done about 150 miles so far. Gave it a first rinse off today and all looks great.I now know what they mean by putting a smile on your face each time you get in. The leather seats are really supportive and you just feel as one with the car.Some plastic bits here and there but the overall feel is quality. Getting to grips with the touch screen and sat nav settings but, as I have been driving locally I turn off the eco setting as soon as I get in. Lots of roadworks around and as soon as you stop so does the engine, then move 10 foot stops then goes again bit unnerving but would make sense on less stop-go journeys.
              Love the car and the engine, so smooth and eager, corners great and a comfortable ride, was spoilt with the C4 ride, but this is a good compromise considering the performance.

Comment

Good choice Mike, and welcome! I agree with deactivating stop/start for short journeys, as you won't be building enough battery charge to keep running the electrics if the engine stops every few car lengths! Even without leather in mine, the seats are the most comfortable and supportive I've ever sat in - a godsend for long journeys and traffic jams.

Out of interest is your ultra prestige the old front style or the new front style?
                ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                Join the Facebook Group!
                Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Hi Ben,
                  I have the new DS front, no chevrons, I thought it would look over chromed but by adding the gloss black grill it evens out the overall look. One disappointment from an otherwise excellent local dealership, the car was handed to me with the French/Germany manual and when they changed it I see that I now have the manual f
                  or the previous Citroen ds3.
                  Bye for now, Mike.

Comment

Here is a picture of my project car, will post a full my car topic when it's finished...
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	14712866084589963362.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	360566Click image for larger version

ID:	360566Click image for larger version

ID:	360566

Comment

Wasn't supposed to attach the picture 3 times and can't seem to find the edit button
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X