Givenchy Le Makeup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Givenchy Le Makeup

Hi everyone! I'm going to be joining the DS3 family at the end of the month with the Givenchy model and I'm so excited

Does anyone know if there is someone else with the same model on here? I'd love to know how they're getting on with the paint, I'm scared any dirt will leave a mark on it with it being matte white..

Anyway, hoping the next week and a bit goes quick!

Welcome to the club

I haven't noticed anyone else with this model but I can't wait to see pics (please take them ) when you get her.
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome! Here's a thread about cleaning the matte black Performance Black. I think some of the advice applies, but the Givenchy has textured paint too (?) which may make a difference.
      http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....black-cleaning

Generally can't go wrong with microfibre cloths though
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Welcome!
        LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the Club morganx. Any plans?
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome! I popped in to my local dealership and this edition looks awesome!

If you ever wanted any club stickers I have a really nice soft pink that isn't listed and I can use for a special order 😊

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
              My DS3R3... nearly....
              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Morganx View Post
                Hi everyone! I'm going to be joining the DS3 family at the end of the month with the Givenchy model and I'm so excited

Does anyone know if there is someone else with the same model on here? I'd love to know how they're getting on with the paint, I'm scared any dirt will leave a mark on it with it being matte white..

Anyway, hoping the next week and a bit goes quick!
                Wow - matt white sounds amazing. Any pics @Morganx

Cheers

Cooks

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Comment

These are the only photos I got when I was looking at the dealership, will definitely post more once I actually get the car!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
                    Welcome! Here's a thread about cleaning the matte black Performance Black. I think some of the advice applies, but the Givenchy has textured paint too (?) which may make a difference.
                    http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....black-cleaning

Generally can't go wrong with microfibre cloths though
                    That's great, thank you I'll have a look through

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                      Welcome! I popped in to my local dealership and this edition looks awesome!

If you ever wanted any club stickers I have a really nice soft pink that isn't listed and I can use for a special order ��

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
                      I think that would look great! Either that or a plum kind-of purple if you had it? Once I get the car I'll think about where to put one and get in touch

Comment

Just jet wash the car as normal but don't sponge/brush the paint as it's textured. The roof can of course be polished!

I would also suggest carrying in the car a squirty bottle of cleaner to eliminate any bird dropping when out and about.
                        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                        Bigfeet's File Repository
                        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

These are the only photos I got when I was looking at the dealership, will definitely post more once I actually get the car!

That's absolutely stunning Morganx - loving the inside. How long do you have to wait?

Cooks

Comment

Originally posted by Cookies View Post
                            That's absolutely stunning Morganx - loving the inside. How long do you have to wait?

Cooks

I think I'm actually in love with it haha!

I'm not completely sure to be honest. I've registered my interest with the Citroen dealership but they're unsure whether or not I'll have to order one in or if they can give me a deal on their showroom model.

However, my local Arnold Clark have said they are receiving 3 at the end of the month so will probably end up going for one of them.

Away to sort the finance out later this week so should have more of an idea then

Comment

...but they're unsure whether or not I'll have to order one in or if they can give me a deal on their showroom model...
                              Really??
                              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                              Bigfeet's File Repository
                              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                              X