Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi guys

Just bought a ds3 dsport plus 110 diesel in yellow/black and thought I'd join the community.

Pick the car up in a few days but test drove it today and loved the feel of the car and when the turbo kicked in... Wow, didn't feel like a diesel one bit

Will put pics up when I get used to the forum but hello everyone look forwards to being a member! Edit.. Worked out to post pics. My car attached. Full sport and leather interior looking to remap for more power!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BenchillBen; 28-08-2016, 20:17.

Welcome!
    LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

My fave colour of the moment- nice blacked out wheels to

Welcome to the Club
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Welcome.
        "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
        https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
          My fave colour of the moment- nice blacked out wheels to

Welcome to the Club
          Thanks! I liked the white and black version also but plumped for the yellow in the end as it just looks mint.

Looking forwards to looking around the forum more. Any other south Manchester members?

Comment

Welcome along

Comment

Welcome to the club! The forum's full of ideas to change up both performance and looks of your car!
              ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
              Join the Facebook Group!
              Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Are those non standard wheels, or blacked out Bellones. Cant quite see

Black Team Dynamics my fave
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Not sure on the wheels ! I'll look into it and take some more pics when i pick the car up which will hopefully be in a day or two

Deffo going for a blast around the lakes or Yorkshire dales for the day when it arrives. Can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to the club!
                    Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                    Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

They definitely aren't Belones. They do look like team dynamics or something similar.
                      @mike_lowsocial

Comment

Nive car!
                        Welcome to the club.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

Bloody hell.....nice...car!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello everyone,

Picked the car up from the dealership yesterday after work and went for a quick ride out. Absolutely love the car and it definitely wasn't a slouch when I was testing out what the turbo could do lol! Even after seeing what the car could do I was still averaging 50ish MPG so happy days... that figure will most likely go up as the majority of driving will be motorway driving for work commuting.

As for the wheels, I can confirm they are blacked out Bellones. Fit well with the look of the car

Well happy with the car. It's made driving fun again especially after my old car which was a unresponsive rusting tank of a mondeo that had a morbid love of Petrol!

Comment

Hi Ben

Glad your enjoying the new driving experience - post some more pictures up at the soonest opportunity so we can take a better look please!

Comment

Working...
                              X