• Show
Clear All

• This is me!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	368191

New member from South Africa. Got her yesterday.

Very nice and welcome
    DS3 1.6THP 165 Pearlescent Ink. White roof.

Comment

Much appreciated

Comment

Welcome to the Club Molz. Nice example
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Very nice welcome along

Comment

Welcome! Is yours a Silver with Black roof? As I have that combination.You are in good company!
            LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the club Molz. Nice car - love the colour combination.
              DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Hi All. Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes. Its a "aluminium" with black roof. Love the colour but roof is a bitch to keep clean or not scratch. Thinking of wrapping in matte black.
                165 e-THP with the new touch screen interface. Tried my local dealer on the activation of Apple Carplay. They will come back to me.....worth a try.

Comment

Welcome to the club car looks great.
                  Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                  Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Welcome! Having had that colour car for three years, obviously I am a fan!
                    The best advice I can give you about keeping the roof free of scratches is when you wash it rinse thoroughly first to remove dust and debris. This will stop you dragging dirt over it when you shampoo, rinse (Again) using the 2 bucket method. Usually after I dried mine off with a towel I put Sonax Brilliant Shine detailer on the roof for added protection.
                    Hope this helps!

Comment

Thanks for the advise.

Comment

Welcome!!

LOVE the new headlights against the silver DS3's Really makes then stand out.

Any plans or just driving and enjoying?
                        My DS3R3... nearly....
                        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                          Welcome!!

LOVE the new headlights against the silver DS3's Really makes then stand out.

Any plans or just driving and enjoying?

For now just driving. Not many options in South Africa. The 120kw is just short of what i'd call exciting. So if warrantee wasn't an issue a remap (if available) would have been nice.
                          Do you know if the internals/cooling of the 120kw/165bhp version is the same as the higher output versions of the same engine?

Was contemplating some go faster bits like wrapped roof and tyre stickers to make it more masculine but my wife made me aware of my age lol:rolleyes:

Comment

Just go with your heart on the modifications front,I`m 45 but my car still remains tasteful in my eyes,but my wife just rolls her eyes!
                            LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Update: Dealer updated my touch screen firmware and enabled Apple Carplay. One happy camper.

Btw, my 165 Thp has the Citroen branding replaced with DS but still have the old grill.

Comment

Working...
                              X