• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want 147 then you will be snookered!
    LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Well guys. I just driven a friends cooper sd and thats 141bhp. Its a real licence loser you dont realise how quick you are going till you look at the speedo. If i can get near that sort of performance with the ds3 im with a remap im gonna be one happy bunny.

Comment

Ok. So, went to pick up the car this morning turned the key and the first thing i saw on the dash was an engine fault message. Great start. Surely all the rumours about French cars and dodgy electrics cant be true.Anyway the dealer took it to the garage that they use and its turned out to be a faulty alternator.So now i have got an Insignia until mine is repaired.Hopefully today.Hope this isnt the shape of things to come.

Comment

Originally posted by mashville View Post
          Ok. So, went to pick up the car this morning turned the key and the first thing i saw on the dash was an engine fault message. Great start. Surely all the rumours about French cars and dodgy electrics cant be true.Anyway the dealer took it to the garage that they use and its turned out to be a faulty alternator.So now i have got an Insignia until mine is repaired.Hopefully today.Hope this isnt the shape of things to come.
          Noooooooooooooo! It won't be! EVERY car has some sort of stigma attached to it! And with the number of cars being made and driven, the chances of 1 thing happening to tick the box so people throw their hands in the air and think it's because it's a French Car is high!

Count yourself lucky you don't own a Lamborghini, they like to set themselves on fire - I've seen it happen to a few, so I'm rounding it up and guessing it will happen to every single one!

Keep that glass half full not half empty
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Cheers WTF. Im sure everything will be ok. The dealer said that was the quickest period of someone buying a car from him and needing warranty work lol. Its better that its happened now than when the three month warranty runs out. Will be glad to give the insignia back 1.8 petrol in that car is about as much fun as a tooth extraction.

Comment

Mine was a week, so you beat me

Sounds...... rubbish! Liam had a C1 when his DS3 went in a few years back! I've only had C3's though
              My DS3R3... nearly....
              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
              X