Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from DS3 owner-to-be

Hi all,

After a few years of banging on about how I want to get a DS3, I finally went over to the dealership on Saturday and left as the proud owner-to-be of a new DS3 Prestige - 1.2 PureTech 130 in ruby red with black roof.

I was anxious that I'd put the DS3 on such a pedestal that when I test drove it it would be a disappointment but I couldn't have been more wrong, it was so good to drive and the driving position, interior, seats etc, everything was even better than I'd hoped for.

It's all I can think about right now and can't wait to get it! I think I must have read pretty much every thread in the forum to keep me in the DS3 mood hehe.

It's great how this is such an active forum with so many people sharing their experiences, questions, tips etc. As a newbie all the info is very much appreciated!

Welcome to the club
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Welcome!
      LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the club! There's definitely something for everyone here, and there are a lot of technical geniuses who grace us with their knowledge too

Great colour choice, and you're right about the seats - the most comfortable I've ever sat in. Pics once you get it!!
        ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
          Welcome to the club! There's definitely something for everyone here, and there are a lot of technical geniuses who grace us with their knowledge too

Great colour choice, and you're right about the seats - the most comfortable I've ever sat in. Pics once you get it!!
          Yep will definitely be taking pics!

I drove a friend's Polo the other day and the seats are quite tight and I felt ridiculously hemmed in, but these ones were definitely the best I've ever sat in as a driver or passenger. The cloth on that model is also much nicer than I expected, which was nice surprise (not a fan of leather seats so having 'upmarket' cloth is a definite plus!)

Comment

Welcome!
            I went through almost the same like you. My choice of colour was ruby red with brown topaz and also cloth seats.
            I'm looking forward to your pictures.
            Enjoy your DS3.

Comment

Welcome the club Jack. Can't wait to see your pics. There are so many great people on this forum, it's a big happy DS3 family!
              DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Welcome to the club
                Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Yay! Loving the DS3Club appreciation <3

Welcome! Can't wait to see pics! I still love everything about my second DS3 6 years after buying my first one! You'll be finding all sorts of excuses to drive it
                  My DS3R3... nearly....
                  New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes!

Found out the registration number today, looking forward to seeing "66" instead of "09"!

And yes I'll definitely be finding many excuses to drive it, probably won't get any real exercise for a few weeks...!

Comment

Well, today was the day! I am one VERY satisfied customer!

Click image for larger version

Name:	14374655_10154586650604038_1508020299_o.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	360632
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	14359694_10154586650524038_671538560_o.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	360633

Comment

Congratulations!

Looks great. I love the ruby red.

Comment

Looking good!
                          LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

I'm liking it. I can smell the new car smell from here
                            DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Welcome and love the colour

Comment

Working...
                              X