Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New owner -quick queries

Hi all
    become the proud owner of a 1.2 130 pure tech prestige on Thursday in shark grey black roof. I purchased the car pre reg from main dealer just wanted to check a few details.
    1.Am I meant to receive any paper work about the car apart from the manual,no mention of warranty or citreon assist
    2.How can I check the software is up to date on the sat nav as it told me to cross a roundabout that has been a crossroads for the last year?
    3.Have had a warning message a few times saying the parking assist is faulty and the service light has flashed on is this just the sensor bedding in?
    4 Should there be a cartridge for the air freshener, as in the glove box is only a plastic bag with a hole in with a locking wheel nut.

Other than that I am loving the car so much power for a small engine.It makes me smile just looking at it.

Welcome to the club! The experts should be along shortly to answer your questions
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

1.Am I meant to receive any paper work about the car apart from the manual,no mention of warranty or citreon assist
      All warranty and Assist details are in the Service book

2.How can I check the software is up to date on the sat nav as it told me to cross a roundabout that has been a crossroads for the last year?
      Software is not the issue but rather the map version, most maps are only updated every 5 years or so. If you want to check then go to Citroen Navigation on the internet where you will find the latest maps and a guide on how to check your version

3.Have had a warning message a few times saying the parking assist is faulty and the service light has flashed on is this just the sensor bedding in?
      Head straight back to the dealer, what you have is a failed parking sensor on the car

4 Should there be a cartridge for the air freshener, as in the glove box is only a plastic bag with a hole in with a locking wheel nut.
      When the car was first new yes, but this has most likely been raided for someone else, don't worry about it
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Only found the manual in the car in the folder was the manual,quick start guide and order form for lost bits no service book.When I said pre reg it was only 5 weeks old with 5 miles on the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by lostinthe80s View Post
          Only found the manual in the car in the folder was the manual,quick start guide and order form for lost bits no service book.When I said pre reg it was only 5 weeks old with 5 miles on the clock.
          Back to the dealer then and request they supply a service book for the car
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by lostinthe80s View Post
            Hi all

Other than that I am loving the car so much power for a small engine.It makes me smile just looking at it.
            Congrats on the new car, I too have just picked up exactly the same as you on Friday, but in ruby red/black roof - it was a toss up between that and the one you've gone for!

Re: air freshener, same thing here, cartridge is empty and only the locking wheel nut in the glovebox, but from what I hear we're not missing much - I think I'd rather have the new car smell hehe.

Glad I'm not the only one who is smiling like a loon every time I look out my window onto the drive.

Comment

P.s. hope you manage to get your other problems sorted out.

Comment

Originally posted by jack989 View Post
                Glad I'm not the only one who is smiling like a loon every time I look out my window onto the drive.
                Still do 7 months later!
                ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                Join the Facebook Group!
                Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Welcome to the club Jack. Shark Grey eh? Good choice - same as mine, but I have an indigo blue roof and mirrors. Like Ben says - I still smile when I look and drive mine.
                  DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

I am sure the problems are only small the dealer was more interested in telling me what a good deal I got, I had to ask for mats he said it did not come with any but then found some in a demo probably trying to save some money.

Comment

Same colour as mine but mine Is a 16 plate.

Air freshener cartridge was in the glove box not used it yet still smells nice and new.

I also got floor mats included.

What model did you go for?

Comment

Ignore the model questions I just read your post again lol

Comment

Welcome
                          My DS3R3... nearly....
                          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I received floor mats on a DSport+ so you'd think they came with a Prestiege !! Welcome aboard btw
                            sigpic

Comment

Shark grey is a good colour! Obviously best with a white roof and mirrors, though.
                              Shark grey / white Vti 120 DStyle ordered 2 March 2013, built 23 March 2013, collected 20 April 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X