Hi from Brazil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Brazil

Hello guys. My name is Guilherme (or William, translating it to english),and i live in brazil. I already opened up a thread in technical subforum, but forgot to introduce myself. i'm a owner of a '12 ds3 THP 165 and found out this is one of the bests forums around to gather info. I already joined ds3 owners club in brazil, but this car here is kinda rare to find, and most of the participants doesn't know much. At least, nothing i wanted to know. I'm here to look out some maintenance info and some more info about mods. I pretend to make some mods next year and maybe reach 300hp im my car. See ya, guys.

Welcome!
    LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the club
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Welcome along

Comment

Welcome! 300bhp is ambitious, might not be possible without rebuilding the engine
          ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
          Join the Facebook Group!
          Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Welcome Guilherme.
            DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Welcome!

There are a few things in the Work in Progress area that might help you get an idea of what you could do.

Particularly Jamies build here - http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....-Jamie-s-build

And albish here - http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....Engine-Rebuild
              My DS3R3... nearly....
              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Thanks for these recomended threads. very interesting stuff, hehehe. Wish it was that easy to find all this stuff here. I came to that number as a wish, but will be glad if i reach any number near that. I pretty much haven't decided yet all mods or how they will be made. This number has been reached by few ds3 owners here in brazil without changing the internals, so i decided to join the group =). Here is what i plan to change: remap(probably stage 4, i really dont get that stage thing), forge IC and pipes, Custom 2,5" de-cat exhaust and a 48mm hybrid turbo. Still to decide WMI kit and Induction kit (my car already have a Cold Air Intake on). Everything is changeable, once i still got 5 months to study about mods.

Comment

Pics and updates always welcome

Comment

Working...
                  X