X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Hello everyone,
    Its great to see a DS3 forum.
    New DS3 Sport arriving 24th May in Polar White body with Botticelli blue roof, Myway colour sat nav and City signature. It should look great on the drive next to my Subaru Imprezza WRX Sti also in white. What a great his and hers combination.

Hi and welcome to the forum!, what colour wheels did you go for, and when did you order yours?
    '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
    '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
    'We do what we must, because we can.'
    Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

Ordered on the 29th April 2010 and has the Black Diamond tipped alloy wheels. It seems really quick compared to the wait others have been experiencing but rather than placing a bespoke order we asked what DS3 sports were available and were offered a choice of 2. The second option was a yellow one with black roof, leather, myway sat nav, city signature, but our preference was the polar white model.We Part exchanged a C4 Picasso Lounge.
      Last edited by sleightyone; 08-05-2010, 14:28. Reason: typo

Comment

Sounds very nice! It seems it was a good tactic to ask what was available as i placed my order on Feb 15th and im supposed to be getting mine in a couple of weeks so you've certainly cut the wait down! Make sure you uplaod some pictures when you take delivery!
        '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
        '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
        'We do what we must, because we can.'
        Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

Hi and welome to this forum,

Nice choice of DS3 with all the extra's.....Had problems with my DSport when ordering by configuration due to wrong wheels being fitted !!!....So has another member on this site....Hopefully you will not have this problem if youv'e managed to source your vehicle ??.

Comment

Greetings.
            Welcome to our forum nice to hear from new owners.
            I still have not taken delivery of my car im told it should be at dealers on the 17th.white with black roof.
            Funnily enough i to have a scooby wrx sti waggon classic.And merc clc,well the wife has.
            What cars have everyone else got out of interest.

Comment

Hi,

Traded in my Mazda Rx8 for the DSport.....Wife has a C8 on 07 Plate.

Comment

Working...
              X