Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First car!

Hi all,

I have recently got my first car (1.6 HDi Dstyle plus 13reg). It is black with a moonlight grey roof. The insurance is a bit hefty, but that is due to me being 18. I love it. Just wanted to get to know some other owners.

Looking forward to hearing from yous!

Jamie :lemon:

Welcome along where abouts you from Jamie

Comment

Hey, welcome along Not too many younger members like me here! I agree with you that the insurance sucks, but once you get some NCD it's manageable. Bloody nice car for your first one!
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperkev View Post
        Welcome along where abouts you from Jamie
        Sunderland in the north east! What about yourself?

Comment

Black box is the bane of my life! Haha. Works out at about 1700 a year WITH a black box. But it's definitley worth it! The 3d rear lights just complete it also.

Comment

Originally posted by JamieDS3 View Post
            Sunderland in the north east! What about yourself?
            ferryhill.

Comment

Welcome to the club. DS3 at 18 eh?? Lucky lad. Hope you love it as much as we all do ours - despite the insurance cost (Ouch!!)
              DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Yeah all the youngsters are being stung , need to behave and get those ncd racked up.

Comment

Was about £900 for me at 21, and that was with 0 years NCD (was named driver on my sister's car when I passed and then had no car at uni for 3 years), down by £100 this year, hoping to keep that pattern up!
                  ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                  Join the Facebook Group!
                  Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Cheers mate! Insurance does sting like but it's worth it. I never realised how good of a car was till I actually got it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperkev View Post
                      Yeah all the youngsters are being stung , need to behave and get those ncd racked up.
                      It's a pain as well though because if anything was to happen, even if it wasn't my fault, unless I had clear evidence then I would be to blame! Definitley looking at a dashboard cam. Been on the road a month and it's ridiculous how many idiots there is driving about.

Comment

A few of us use them, do see some utter nutters

Comment

Welcome to the club
                          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I know what you mean haha. I was going to get a cheap runaround for a year or two but I'm glad I never. Just gotta make sure I don't have to claim any time soon and I should he fine haha

Comment

Worth it for a few quid to have a cover if you need it is suppose. How long you been driving for?

Comment

Working...
                              X