Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Shotton,North Wales

Hi all.
    I have popped up on facebook and said hi,but not as yet on here..................................so err............................HI!

Picked up my DS3 last Friday and managed a decent long run that weekend,Scarborough and back and was very pleased with it,even with the slight glitch of losing my oil from the filter! But the dealer sorted it admirably.
    Anyhow my last car was Proton Satria GTI which I liked very much and have stashed in my tent where it will have to share space with my biggest love...........................my 1981 Triton Green Triumph TR7 2.0 DHC.

Not managed any decent pics of the DS yet but I will................................

Welcome Nice cars, look forward to seeing more!
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Welcome to the club
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Welcome along

Comment

Welcome!
          Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
          Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Hello!!

Which engine did you go for?
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

1.6 HDi

Comment

OK so been a while and I did promise some pics of my DS3 but to be honest since getting it I have not used the car for 'Pleasure' but just commuting to work and going over to Scarborough visiting my Dad who is bed bound now with cancer

Anyhow it was a nice day yesterday so I decided to get out and take some pics at one of my favourite places in The Italian Alps...................................just off the A55 in North Wales!

Like I say one of my favorite places.
                The road that runs alongside the A55 at Afon Ogwen passed the Ranger station.

Comment

Very nice, looks like some nice roads

Comment

Great pictures of a great car!

Comment

I have friends in North Wales!! Do you know Barry?

Lad at work used to own a similar GTI as you. How does the DS compare?
                      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                        I have friends in North Wales!! Do you know Barry?

Lad at work used to own a similar GTI as you. How does the DS compare?
                        Don't think I know him,may have seen around.

It's a totally different car.This DS3 I have will not occupy the same place in my affections as the GTI,it is just not exclusive or different enough.
                        It is probably as quick,but maybe not on acceleration,smoother,no more comfy but has more equipment and it is not as precise handling as the GTI there is not the feed back etc.
                        I do like it and maybe next year I would consider a change for a Performance line,it will be nice to know what ltd/specials will replace the current Black and BRM's.

Comment

Working...
                        X