Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello guys and girls,
    New member just joined and thought I should introduce myself.
    Just bought myself a red and black ds3 hdi 90 airdream dstyle plus .
    I've always liked the ds3 ever since they were launched back in 2010 and finally went and got one which now is my daily use car.

My car history is rather colourful, let me give you a rough tour....lol
    Starting from my 1st car to the most recent..

1, Mk4 Toyota supra (black)
    2, Toyota Celica st205 gt4 (black)
    3, Toyota Celica gt4 st205 WRC (black)
    4, Toyota mr2 mk2 (red)
    5, Toyota Glanza (white)
    6, Toyota Corolla g6 (black)
    7, Honda integral type R (white)
    8, Toyota Glanza (white)
    9, Toyota Celica gt4 st205 (white)
    10, Toyota Mr2 mk2 (yellow)
    11, Toyota Camry v6 (white)
    12, Toyota Corolla g6 (purple)
    13, Peugeot 206 hdi Gti 110 (blue)
    14, Peugeot 206 hdi saw 1.4 (black)
    15, Lexus is220d (red)
    16, Bmw 330d tourer e91 (Grey)
    17, Bmw 330d convertible e46 (silver) still own this one

That's the ones I can remember lol some I've forgotten,
    I work in electronics and repair mobile phones and tablets for a living, and am a hobby mechanic too..

I have always been tinkering with cars and electronics ..
    I used to fit car alarms and did a v6 conversion my yellow mr2 I mentioned above..
    Will post some pictures if anyone is interested...
    Anyway happy to be a part of the club and will be glad if I am to help anyone should the need arise..

Damn that's a nice collection there! How in hell did you afford a Mk4 Supra for your first car?!?

Sounds like you'll be one of the technical gurus once you've had a fiddle around with yours, the expertise is always welcome!

Welcome to the club, pics always appreciated
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Haha thanks.
      I always wanted a supra especially the mk3. So after i passed my test i set my goal.. drove around as 2nd driver on dads policy for about 3 years and then decided i wanted my own car , was chatting to my best mate one day who had this mk4 supra and he says he was looking to change cars.. well lets just say i came home with the supra...lol
      Was black aerotop with full veilside body kit. Straight through exhaust and a giant air filter went like a stabbed rat.. had a few hair raising moments in tahta one..lol
      But still at the time insurances werent as extortionate as they are now..

Comment

Welcome along,w love pics on here

Comment

Welcome. Over what period is your car list? You seem to have liked Japanese cars in the beginning.
          Last edited by Jo67; 31-01-2017, 20:34.
          "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
          https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

Started driving in 2000 .. so over the last 17 years..
            I was a hardcore jap car fan but its worn off now..lol. had a few french cars now and found out they arent as bad as people make them out to be..
            I've moved to Bmw now as my toy and project after owning quite a few jap cars I found Bmw to be so different in driving charachter that I have decided not to go back to jap.
            Got my ds3 as my daily car. It will be tweaked with as time goes by as the modding bug is hard to shift..lol

Comment

Started driving in 2000 .. so over the last 17 years..
              I was a hardcore jap car fan but its worn off now..lol. had a few french cars now and found out they arent as bad as people make them out to be..
              I've moved to Bmw now as my toy and project after owning quite a few jap cars I found Bmw to be so different in driving charachter that I have decided not to go back to jap.
              Got my ds3 as my daily car. It will be tweaked with as time goes by as the modding bug is hard to shift..lol

Comment

Welcome to the club. 17 cars in 17 years - plus your DS3, that's good going!!! Get some pics up when you get chance. Looking forward to what you do with it.
                DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Got no pics on iPad, will post up pics on weekend when I get the laptop out of mothballs..lol
                  As for the ds3 well truthfully since the bmw is more my project/toy aka moneypit.. I won't be doing many mods to the ds.
                  I do however plan on getting dpf and cat deleted and remapped and might fit a larger intercooler but that is in future..
                  Might just trade it in for a 110bhp in yellow and mod that instead...

My current bmw started life as a 204bhp and currently its approximately 260 bhp, plan is to get that to 300 or just over then after that I can start tweaking the ds3, mind you all this will happen once this wet weather starts clearing up a little..

Comment

Working...
                  X