From Bogotá, Colombia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Bogotá, Colombia

Hello! my name is Andres, from Bogotá Colombia, proud owner of a DS3 THP 150 M/T 2011 (Sport Chic in my country).

First of all, sorry if my English is not perfect, it's not my native language, however I'm happy to have found this forum and later I'll start to bother all of you with a lot of questions about my DS.

regards!

Hello!!

Never apologise, your English is perfect. Please bother away, we all here to join in!

What colour do you have?
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Welcome along

Comment

Hi WTF! thanks for the welcome. My DS is Obsidian Black ("Negro Obsidien" says the pink slip), with black roof top too. :redface:

Comment

No cameras in Colombia? ��

Comment

I'm just trying to post a photo of my DS right now!. It's a little tricky since i'm in the office...

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Here it is!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0190 (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	360879

Comment

Welcome to the club
                  Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                  Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Welcome to the club Andres. Hope you enjoy your DS3 as much we all do ours.
                    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                    X